4 Day Adriatic And Rafting Mixed Tour Montenegro
Enjoy a unique rafting adventure on the Tara River and have the most beautiful journey of your life. The Tara river is formed by the merging of two rivers, the Opasnica and Veruša, at the foothills of Komovi mountain. This river is known for its clean water is often referred to as the “tear of Europe“. With a length of 146.4 km, it is the longest river in Montenegro. It is one of the most attractive rivers in the world, created for lovers of adventure and holiday activities. The last 25 km of the river and the canyon, represent the most attractive part for rafting with beautiful landscapes and with 20 most exciting rapids.
The canyon itself is the deepest in Europe and the second deepest in the world after the Grand canyon. The river and the canyon abound in natural phenomena, cliffs and rapids, along with wild and untouched nature. You will also get the chance to enjoy a traditional Montenegrin lunch.
Not only do you get to enjoy a days rafting, but you will also get to explore Budva, Kotor, Perast and Our Lady of the Rocks island, Tivat with its luxury marina Porto Montenegro. Enjoy the views of the late Middle Ages as you walk around the winding streets.
Enjoy Budva also famous for its nightlife, so take the opportunity to go out and discover some of its famous nightclubs or restaurants.
- Fully licensed travel guides
- All transfers included
- Modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Traditional Montenegrin lunch
- Great photo opportunities
- Rafting on the Tara River
- Exciting drive on off-road vehicles
- Budva Old town sightseeing
- Easy walk through Tivat and its luxury marina Porto Montenegro
- Enjoy Kotor city tour
- Boat ride to Our Lady of the Rocks and back
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 4 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick-up and drop-off from Podgorica or Tivat airport or Tivat/Kotor/Bar port.
- Easy Cancellation30 days before the beginning of the travel free cancellation 29 to 20 days before the beginning of the travel 30% of total package amount as charges 19 to 15 days before the beginning of the travel 50% of total package amount as charges 14 to 10 days before the beginning of the travel 80% of total package amount as charges 9 to 6 days before the beginning of the travel 90% of total package amount as charges 5 to 0 days before the beginning of the travel or during the travel 100% of total package amount as charges
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 8 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- modern, air-conditioned vehicles
- boat riding to the Our Lady of the Rocks island and back, church and museum entrance fee on the Our Lady of the Rocks island
- rafting on the Tara River, lunch, licensed skipper, equipment, driver with English knowledge (3rd day)
- lunch at the restaurant in Kotor, included 1 drink – juice, local wine or beer (2nd day)
- tourist tax
- insurance during rafting
- travel insurance
- road expenses and parking
- travel expenses
- residence tax and insurance
- 4-star hotel accommodation in a double/triple room in Budva - 3 nights (BB), the third day breakfast is in Šćepan Polje instead of hotel, because we need to start off from Budva to the rafting tour in early morning hours
- Budva Old Town tour accompanied by a licensed tourist guide (English language) – approx. 1h:30min
- transfer airport (Podgorica or Tivat) or port (Kotor/Tivat/Bar) – hotel – airport (Podgorica or Tivat) or port (Kotor/Bar/Tivat)
- Single room use
- Travel health insurance
- Other non-program costs
- Visits to bars and restaurants that are not listed in the program
- Drinks and food not listed in the program
- Transfer from an airport or port that is not listed in the program
- Licensed tourist guide for a specific language
- Tickets: for localities (Budva City Walls ’Citadel’, St. Tryphon Cathedral in Kotor, the Maritime museum in Kotor...)
Day 1 - Arrival at the airport (Podgorica or Tivat) or port (Kotor/Bar/Tivat). Accommodation in 4 – star hotel in Budva/Bečići. Budva Old Town sightseeing. We will welcome you to the airport, and then head towards Budva, the beauty of the Adriatic. Accompanied by a guide, you will see the Old Town, which respires with unity, walk in the winding streets, enjoy the view of the late Middle Ages squares that form a whole with solid ramparts, their towers and city gates, Orthodox and Catholic churches – approx. 1h:30min. Time to refresh on one of the beaches. Check-in 4-star hotel in Budva/Bečići, free time and overnight stay. Budva is also famous for its nightlife, its squares and streets live deep into the night, so you can’t miss the opportunity and go out already first night in some of the famous discotheques or restaurants on the seashore, cafes, pastry shops, taverns. Offer in Budva's restaurants is very diverse, dominated by Mediterranean and Montenegrin national cuisine, while in the foreground there are marine specialties along with unavoidable olives and wine.
Breakfast. Driving towards Tivat – approx. 30 min. Free time for city tour and luxurious marina Porto Montenegro – approx. 1h. Ferry drive. Taking ride around unique bay of the Mediterranean – Boka Bay until we reach Perast - approx. 40 min. Arrival at Perast. Easy walk through this beautiful coastal city. Boat riding towards the island of Our Lady of the Rocks. Visiting the 15th century church and museum (all approx. 1 hour). Continuing drive to Kotor – approx. 30 min. Arrival at Kotor. City walk accompanied by a tourist guide through its Old Town, where you can see its famous monuments and squares - the Arms Market, Saint Tryphon Cathedral and square, Saint Luke’s church and square, Cats square – approx. 1 hour. Lunch at one of the famous restaurants in the city (approx. 1 hour). Return to hotel. Free time. Overnight stay.
We will travel to Šćepan polje (2-3 hours) and on arrival at the campsite, you will meet with the skippers and other rafting participants. (20 Mins). Enjoy a traditional Montenegrin breakfast at the restaurant on the riverside (approx. 1 hour).
Preparation for rafting – fitting with neoprene clothing and footwear, safety belts, helmets (set for Go Pro camera) – 30 minutes. You can take cameras and mobile phones with as there is a safety, waterproof bag in your boats where you can leave them to use in quiet parts of the river.
Your adventure begins with a short and exciting drive in off-road vehicles to the starting point of the rafting tour “Brštanovica” (approx. 40 min). When you arrive, your skipper will give you all the instructions that you need for rafting, so the important thing is to listen to him. He will also instruct you before each rapid.
Enjoy rafting with pauses for swimming and photography at the most beautiful places including the stunning waterfall on the Tara River (3-4 hours).
Back at the camp, you will have a traditional Montenegrin lunch (various dishes – gourmet, vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free and other dishes of your choice + aperitif – homemade Montenegrin brandy) – approx. 1h 30 min. Almost all products are of organic origin, purchased from local breeders and manufacturers.
Overnight in your Budva/Bečići hotel.
After breakfast, you will have some free time before being transferred to the airport (Podgorica or Tivat) or port (Kotor/Tivat/Bar). The end of the arrangement.
- Dress according to the weather
- The Organizer reserves the right to cancel the trip due to bad weather conditions.
- No group size limit. For more than 20 people, price on request.
- Possibility of organizing tourist packages according to your wishes, budget and interests.
- Discount for infants (from 0 to 1,99 years) 90%, discount for children (from 2 to 11,99 years) 20%.
- Need to bring (for rafting tour): Passport or ID card, Swimsuit, Dry clothes, Sun protection and good mood for unforgettable enjoying!
- Note: Min. age for rafting tour is 6 years old
- Travel health insurance (20 EUR per person) - optional
- Transfer from another airport, port, hotel or accommodation - in the region (additional option for an extra fee)
- Tourist guide for a specific language (additional option for an extra fee)
- Tickets for localities which are not included in price (additional option for an extra fee)
- Single room use (additional option for an extra fee)