Putrajaya and Agriculture Heritage Park Tour
Taman Warisan Pertanian (Agriculture Heritage Park), in Putrajaya's Precinct 16, is a good place to see a wide variety of tropical fruit trees, herbs and spices, rubber, palm oil, tea, coffee and other commercial crops.
This heritage park tour is a great way to see Malaysia agricultural heritage.
- Agricultural Heritage Park
- PJ Government Centre
- Putra Mosque
- Putra Perdana
- Putra Bridge
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 4 to 5 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children from the age pay the full adult rate
- Children from the age of 2-11 pay 75% of the adult rate
- Children from the age of 0-1 are free of charge
- Children from 0-1 are free of charge
- Minimum of 2 passengers applied for this tour
- Pick-up servicepick up from your chosen hotel
- Easy CancellationFull refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 72 hours prior to the activity.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- English speaking guide and driver
- Guided tour at the Agriculture Heritage Park
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Please arrive in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before scheduled departure. As this is a shared transfer, please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route