Kuala Lumpur Suburbs and Batu Caves
The Batu Caves are home to a 154-foot (47-meter) statue of the astoundingly bright gold Lord Murugan.
The Batu Caves are a must-see for anyone visiting Kuala Lumpur for the first time.
The UNESCO World Heritage Site are made up of four limestone caves—Temple Cave, Dark Cave, Cave Villa, and Ramayana Cave—which are famous for its visitors the long-tailed grey macaques.
- Drive past traditional Malay villages
- Royal Selangor Pewter Factory
- Batik Factory
- Batu Caves
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- This tour is available in the morning at 9:00am-12:30pm, and in the afternoon at 2:00pm-5:30pm
- Minimum of 2 passengers applied to this tour
- Pick-up servicepick up from your chosen hotel
- Easy CancellationFull refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 72 hours prior to the activity.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Join in tour
- English speaking guide and driver
- Round trip transfer from city center hotel
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Please arrive in the hotel lobby 10 min before scheduled departure. As this is a shared transfer, please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route