Kuala Lumpur Half Day City Tour
Begin your tour with a pickup from your Kuala Lumpur hotel.
Your first stop is the Orang Asli Museum, where you can see displays of clothing, weapons and musical instruments belonging to the indigenous Malaysian people, and learn about their heritage and culture.
This is a great opportunity to learn about Kuala Lumpur's heritage and culture and take in the sights of this amazing city!
- Handicraft Centre
- Cocoa Boutique
- King's Palace (photo stop)
- National Monument
- National Museum (excludes entrance fee of RM5 per person)
- National Mosque (photo stop)
- Sultan Abdul Samad Building
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children from the age of 12 pay the full adult rate
- Children from the age of 2-11 pay 75% of the adult rate
- Children from the age of 0-1 are free of charge
- You will need to present a valid ID or travel document to participate
- Minimum of 2 passengers applied to this tour
- You can choose between a morning or afternoon tour
- Pick-up servicepick up from your chosen hotel
- Easy CancellationFull refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 72 hours prior to the activity.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- English speaking guide and driver
- Return transfer from your hotel
- Entry fees to National Museum
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- The voucher is valid only for the specified tour date and time
- Be sure to put on heavy sunscreen and a hat to shield yourself from the hot sun
- Please arrive in the hotel lobby 10 min before scheduled departure. As this is a shared transfer, please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route