Kuala Lumpur Food Experience
Kuala Lumpur’s street markets are arguably the best places for first-time visitors looking to experience authentic Malaysian culture.
Offering a dizzying array of fresh produce, apparel, handicrafts, accessories and jewellery all at excellent prices.
These lively roads are great for those who’ve grown weary of the city’s sleek and commercialised malls.
- Head to Brickfields to taste authentic Indian food
- Next to Chinatown for Chinese food
- Along the way discover other snacks and stories
- Have coffee the old school Malaysian way
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children from the age of 12 pay the full adult rate
- Children from the age of 6-11 pay 75% of the adult rate
- Children from the age of 0-5 are free of charge
- This tour is available Sunday to Friday
- Easy CancellationFull refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 72 hours prior to the activity.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Join in food walking tour
- Local English speaking guide
- Public transportation (LRT/monorail)
- All food and non-alcoholic drinks
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Please arrive 15 minutes before tour starts
- Bring a hat, water bottle, tissues, umbrella and a sturdy pair of shoes to walk in