Genting Highlands Day Trip
Genting Highlands is a hill station set amongst the crisp mountain air and an incredible 100 million-year-old rainforest.
Genting Highlands offers an indoor and outdoor theme park, a casino, 18-hole golf course, and Malaysia’s biggest strawberry farm.
Genting Highlands is perfect for adventurers with activities like indoor rock, climbing, abseiling and flying fox activities are available.
If you want to get away from the hustle and bustle of city life, Genting Highlands features plenty of eateries, facilities all with excellent service.
- Genting Skyway (cable car ride up to Genting Highlands)
- Arrival at the resort
- Enjoy activities such as shopping, dining or gaming
- Meet up at Genting Skyway, journey back to KL
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 9 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children from the age of 12 pay the full adult rate
- Children from the age of 2-11 pay 75% of the adult rate
- Children from the age of 0-1 are free of charge
- You will need to present a valid ID or travel document to participate
- Pick-up servicepick up from your chosen hotel
- Easy CancellationFull refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 72 hours prior to the activity.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- English speaking guide and driver
- Return ticket on Genting Skyway (cable car)
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Admission to the theme park
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- The voucher is valid only for the specified tour date and time
- Please arrive in the hotel lobby 10 min before scheduled departure. As this is a shared transfer, please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route
- Bring along a jacket as temperatures up in the mountains can vary between 22 - 32 degrees Celsius