Malaysian Cultural Night
The Malaysian Cultural Night Tour is a great way to see how amazing the Malaysian culture is.
The culture of Malaysia draws on the varied cultures of the different people of Malaysia. Arts and music have a long tradition in Malaysia, with Malay art dating back to the Malay sultanates. Traditional art was centred on fields such as carving, silversmithing, and weaving.
- Sri Maha Mariamman Temple
- Open Air Bazaar of Chinatown
- Malay Restaurant for Buffet Dinner and Cultural Show
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children from the age of 12 pay the full adult price
- Children from the age of 3 - 11 pay 75% of the adult price
- Children from the age of 0 - 2 are free of charge
- Minimum of 2 passengers applied for this tour
- Pick-up servicePick up from your chosen hotel.
- Easy CancellationFull refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- English speaking guide
- Authentic Malay cuisine - buffet style
- Round trip transfer from city centre hotels
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Rate includes pick up from hotels within KL city center, additional charge of RM25 nett per person per way applies for hotels: Palace Beach and Spa, Palace of the Golden Horses, Sunway Resort/Pyramid Tower, Le Meridien, Hilton KL/Petaling Jaya,One World Hotel Damansara, Royal Bintang Damansara, Avani Sepang Gold Coast Resort, any other hotels in the Damansara, Petaling Jaya and Negeri Sembilan. Surcharges are Payable directly to the driver