Kuala Lumpur Tower
See the breathtaking views of Kuala Lumpur at a height of 276 metres from the observatory deck of the Kuala Lumpur Tower.
The rest of the tower below has a stairwell and an elevator to reach the upper area, which also contains a revolving restaurant, providing diners with a panoramic view of the city. Don't forget to bring your camera to capture these amazing views!
- Observation Deck
- Sky Deck
- Sky Box
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 1 to 11 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- The price for this tour is just for the observation deck only. If you would like the package with observation deck, sky deck and sky box email privatetour.com for prices.
- Opening hours: Daily 9:00am-10:00pm Last entry: 9:30pm
- For the safety of all guests, in case of inclement weather, the open air Sky Deck and Sky Box will not be open for visiting
- Children from the age of 12 pay the full adult rate
- Children from the age of 3-11 pay 75% of the adult rate
- Children form the age of 0-2 are free of charge
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Admission ticket
- Other services not mentioned
- Package Options: Observation Deck only Indoor, air-conditioned viewing gallery See the KL skyline from 276 meters high, Observation Deck + Sky Deck + Sky Box , Sky Deck is an open-air viewing deck, 421 meters above ground The Sky Box is a glass cube extended from the Sky Deck, with incredible views of KL in all direction.
- Due to safety reasons, personal bags are not allowed on the Sky Deck, only items within these dimensions are allowed - 16inches x 16inches x 8inches