Historical Malacca Tour with Lunch from Kuala Lumpur
We have the most comprehensive and the best one day Malacca Tour from Kuala Lumpur packages.
The site visit and itinerary were handpicked to give the best tour experience in Malacca World Heritage City.
Malacca was well known as the first international multicultural city due to its function as entraport.
Our one day Malacca day tour program is privately organized to give the flexibility and productive tour versus the buses tour.
- Journey to Malacca from Kuala Lumpur City Centre (about 2 hours)
- St. Peter's Church
- A'Formosa Portuguese fortress; Porta De Santiago
- Malacca Museum
- Red Square
- Chen Hoon Teng Temple
- Lunch at local restaurant (drinks not included)
- Malacca River
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 4 to 5 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children from the age of 12 pay the full adult rate
- Children from the age of 2-11 pay 75% of the adult rate
- Children from the age of 0-1 are free of charge
- Minimum of 2 passengers applied for this tour
- Pick-up servicepick up from your chosen hotel
- Easy CancellationFull refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Local lunch
- Return transfer
- Attraction entry fees
- Beverages during lunch
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Please arrive in the hotel lobby 10 min before scheduled departure. As this is a shared transfer, please be patient in case there are any unforeseen delays along the pick up route