Kuala Lumpur Cultural & Heritage
Kuala Lumpur is the cultural centre of Peninsular Malaysia. A melting pot of cultures and traditions, the city is a modern and cosmopolitan capital with the three dominant ethnicities – Malays, Chinese and Indians – that form the majority of Malaysia’s population.
There is so much to see on this tour including the various temples and the central market as well as a traditional local lunch.
- Chan See Shu Yuen Temple
- Sri Maha Mariamman Temple
- Central Market
- Sze Yeh Temple
- Masjid Jamek (closed on Friday)
- Sultan Abdul Samad Building
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children from the age of 12 pay the full adult rate
- Children from the age of 2-11 pay 75% of the adult rate
- Children from the age of 0-1 are free of charge
- Minimum 2 passengers applied for this tour
- Pick-up servicepick up from your chosen hotel
- Easy CancellationFull refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 72 hours prior to the activity.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- English speaking guide and driver
- Round trip transfers
- Local lunch
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Please arrive in the hotel lobby 10 min before scheduled departure. As this is a shared transfer, please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route