Cameron Highland Day Tour from Kuala Lumpur
Cameron Highlands is Malaysia's largest and best-known hill resort with plenty to see including the butterfly farm and the tea plantation.
Buy some amazing local produce from the local fruits and vegetables market or pick some strawberries from the strawberry farm.
This is a great for all the family to enjoy where there is something for everyone to do.
- Butterfly farm
- Bee farm
- Strawberry farm
- Local fruits and vegetables market
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 13 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children from the age of 12 pay the full adult rate
- Children from the age of 2-11 pay 75% of the adult rate
- Children from the age of 0-1 are free of charge
- Minimum 2 passengers applied for this tour
- Pick-up servicepick up from your chosen hotel
- Easy CancellationFull refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Round trip transfer from city centre hotel
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Please bring a jacket and wear a comfortable walking shoes for this trip
- Please arrive in the hotel lobby 15 min before scheduled departure. As this is a shared transfer, please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route