Remarkable Nairobi Half Day Tour: Animal Orphanage & Elephant centre
The day starts with Pick Up from the hotel or other accommodation in Nairobi and you are then driven to Nairobi Animal Orphanage which is located in the Nairobi National Park.
This amazing Orphanage serves as a treatments and rehabilitation centre for wild animals. The Orphanage hosts lions, cheetahs, hyenas, jackals, serval cats, rare Sokoke cats, warthogs, leopards, various monkeys, baboons and buffalo.
Our Guide will take you around and you will learn more about the wild animals.
Later visit the elephant centre where you watching baby elephants feeding and playing at the David Sheldrick Wildlife.
They suckle milk from their bottles and generally make fantastic entertainment for an hour every day.
Return back to the hotel after the half day tour
- Close encounter with wildlife
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 6 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceHotel/place of stay pickup and drop-off
- Disability ServicesOn request we will arrange the services with clients information
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Professional guide
- Hotel/Aiport pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned car
- Drinking Water
- Attractions Park fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- International flights
- Bring and apply sunscreen regularly and insect repellent
- You should bring comfortable clothing including a Hat and jacket