4 DAYS MAASAI MARA - LAKE NAKURU BUDGET GROUP SAFARI
The tour takes you to one of Kenya's finest park the Masai mara where you will have an opportunity to see the big five and perhaps the wildbeest migration if it is their season.
Then proceeding to Nakuru National park the home of Flamingos.Moreover, an English-speaking driver guide will accompany you through your safari. Moreover, an English-speaking driver guide will accompany you through your safari.
- Daily meals
- Airport transfers
- 3 nights' accommodation
- Services of a professional safari guide
- Explore Maasai Mara Game Reserve and Lake Nakuru National Park
- Spot rhinos, hippos, crocs, and various animal species and birds
- Transport in safari van with hatch roof
- 4 exciting game drives
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceWe will pick you from the hotel/airport.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Game drives on Safari Vehicle with pop up roof for a game viewing
- Professional Safari Guide / Driver
- All applicable Game Park Entrance Fees
- All meals (B L D) while on safari
- Accommodation as per itinerary Full Board Basis (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Pick up from Airport & your hotel and back
- Transport in a safari van with hatch roof
- Gratuity for your professional driver-guide
- Balloon Hot air safari in Maasai mara
- Items of personal use
- Personal Insurance
- Alcohol / Soft drinks available
After breakfast in your hotel in Nairobi pick up from the airport by your professional guide and depart Nairobiregion for Maasai mara with lunch en route.
We drive through the dramatic Great Rift Valley with a brief stop at the Great Rift Valley viewpoint where you will have a chance to take photos with a great view to the valley proceed to the Maasai Mara National Reserve lunch at Narok town, This enormous reserve is actually part of the vast Serengeti plains famously known for its spectacular great wildebeest’s migration and is home of the Big Five: Lion, Elephant, Leopard, Buffalo, and Rhino.
On arrival proceed for an evening game drive, tracking various animal species and birds with your driver/guide.
After breakfast you will depart with picnic lunch boxes for a full day game viewing in the Masai Mara Game Reserve. A Masai Mara safari is an unmissable highlight of any holiday in Kenya's holiday.
There are breathtaking panoramas in every direction, a vast range of wildlife including the Big Five and a rich cultural heritage to explore.
Kenya’s Masai Mara is, without doubt, one of the greatest safari destinations in Africa. Between July and October, things get busy in the Great Migration. Millions of zebra and wildebeest make the perilous crossing across the Masai Mara in search of new grazing territory.
And in their wake comes a veritable horde of predators including lion and leopard. Our guide will make sure that you get the best photographic opportunities as well as enriching you with the different amazing cultural practices of the local communities of Maasai people Dinner and overnight at the camp
Early morning pre-breakfast game drive. After breakfast, depart the Mara region for Nakuru, lunch enroute, with scenic views of Mt. Longmont, Lake Naivasha, and Lake Elementaita from afar on the main highway.
You will arrive in Nakuru town in the evening. Dinner and overnight are at a budget hotel.
After breakfast you will proceed on a game drive in Lake Nakuru Park, known for its prolific bird-life including flamingos. The park contains a sanctuary for the conservation of the white rhino while species like Cape Buffalo and Waterbuck can be seen near the shoreline–enjoy and drive to Nairobi with Picnic lunch served en-route arriving in Nairobi late afternoon you will be dropped to the airport for your flight. Bid farewell to your guide with a promise to join us on another adventure!
- we will provide you with 2 litre bottle of water per day per person
- You should dress warmly due to weather changes
- You should be flexible while in a group joining safari
- People in the safari vans are from different age groups and different races of the country if you are in a group joining safari