Amazing 3 Day Masai Mara Budget Safari
Masai Mara Safari from Nairobi by road takes you on a vacation to the Masai Mara Game Reserve known as one of Africa's Greatest Wildlife. The first sight of this Game Park is breathtaking.
There is nowhere else on earth to compare with this wildlife marvel. The combination of a gentle climate, scenic splendour and untold numbers of wildlife makes the Masai Mara National Reserve Kenya's most popular inland destination.
- View the escarpment over the Great Rift Valley
- Enjoy game reserves in Kenya's finest wildlife sanctuary
- Visit the famous Mara, renowned for its great herds of plain game
- See numerous elephant and virtually every type of wildlife to be found in Kenya at the Masai Mara National Park
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian
- Duration: 3 days
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Nairobi. Airport pickup also available.
- Easy Cancellation100% Cancellation fee for customers to cancel 30 days prior to the tour and 50% cancellation fee 31-45 days prior to the tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- 2 Night Accommodation
- Water during Game drive
- Full board meals during the Safari
- Pick up and drop off at the desired location.
- Luxury Standard Models of Transport
- Certified multilingual Tour Guides
- All main meals as per Itinerary
- Any food stated in itinerary
- Hotel room service fees.
- Any travel fee such as Taxis outside the Tour.
Pick up from your hotel, in Nairobi at 0730hrs, drive to town to join the group and head southward to the viewpoint of the Great Rift Valley for a brief stopover to view the escarpment. Continue to Narok, a small Masai town for lunch.
Proceed to Masai Mara then check in to your camp for brief refreshment then followed by afternoon game drive in the game reserve which is Kenya's finest wildlife sanctuary. Including migrants, well over 450 species of animals have been recorded here.
Although July, August, and September are the months when the Mara plains are filled with migrating wildebeest and zebra, there is also resident wildlife year-round. Dinner and overnight at Mara Sopa lodge.
After breakfast, a full day is spent game viewing across the rich, tree-studded grassland and rolling hills. The famous Mara is renowned for its great herds of plain game, black-manned lions, leopard, and cheetah, but also contains numerous elephant and virtually every type of wild life to be found in Kenya.
Lunch is served in the park at the Mara River, the boarder of Kenya and Tanzania and the scene for yearly wildebeest and zebra migration. Continue with your game drive covering the park into sections, return to the Lodge for dinner and overnight.
After breakfast, a half a day is spent game viewing across the rich, tree-studded grassland and rolling hills.
The famous Mara is renowned for its great herds of plain game, black-manned lions, leopard, and cheetah, but also contains numerous elephant and virtually every type of wildlife to be found in Kenya.
Then we will travel back to Nairobi, and that will be the end of the safari.
- Although hotels and lodges include a service charge, it is customary to tip porters, waiters, taxi drivers, and safari drivers and guides.
- Baggage space on safari is restricted to one medium suitcase or holdall per person, plus hand baggage. Hotels will normally store baggage at no extra cost. Baggage can also be stored at Kenya Tru Nomads offices. A baggage weight restriction of 15 kilograms per person applies on air safaris. Where very small aircraft are used, this may be reduced to 10 kilograms. With regard to security, normal precautions as in any other destination world-wide should be taken.
- Visitors are advised to make use of safe deposit boxes and safes to store their valuables. Reliable taxis are available at all hotels.
- Before photographing, seek the assistance of your driver or guide in this matter to avoid photographing restricted areas.
- Hard currencies can be exchanged in cash or traveller's checks at banks and forex bureaus all over the country and in most hotels. US dollars and sterling pounds are most acceptable. Banks are usually open from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Mondays to Fridays and from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. on Saturdays. Visa, Mastercard, and American Express are widely accepted.
- A check should be made with the nearest Kenyan High Commission, embassy, tourist office, or any airline with scheduled flights into Kenya for an update on the health requirements prior to departure. Membership of the Flying Doctors Society is strongly recommended. In the event of an accident or sickness while on safari, the society will fly patients by air ambulance to Nairobi for admittance to a hospital at a fee.
- Both mains electricity and generated supply in lodges provide 240 volts. Most hotels and some game lodges provide shaving points with 110 volts. Sockets are normally three-pin and of the square variety.
- Check-in From 7:00 AM and Check out 10:00 AM.
- Communication is possible from major centres and increasingly from remote places such as game lodges. Cyber cafés for e-mail and internet access are plenty.