3 Day Amazing Amboseli Experience
Enjoy a safari adventure full of fun and excitement in Amboseli National Park, a diverse and breathtaking national park that has a contrasting landscape that supports a huge variety of wildlife and plain game.
There are over 47 different types of raptors that can be found there, as well as some of the largest elephants in Africa. Experience an unforgettable safari adventure ever!
- Visit Amboseli national park with amazing views of snow-capped Mount Kilimanjaro
- Search for well-known predators and their opponents like the Zebra, Wildebeest and Giraffe
- Take a trip to the Masaai Village
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian
- Duration: 3 days
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from Nairobi airport.
- Easy Cancellation100% Cancellation fee for customers to cancel 30 days prior to the tour and 50% cancellation fee 31-45 days prior to the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Water during Game drive
- Full board meals during the Safari
- Pick up and drop off at the desired location.
- Luxury Standard Models of Transport
- Certified multilingual Tour Guides
- 2 Night Accommodation
- All main meals as per Itinerary
- Any food stated in itinerary
- Hotel room service fees.
- Any travel fee such as Taxis outside the Tour.
Pick up early in the morning from airport or hotel in Nairobi and drive to Amboseli national park which is famous for its scenery with a backdrop of snow-capped Mount Kilimanjaro, which dominates the landscape, and open plains.
Arriving in time for lunch, check-in at Ol Tukai Lodge, have lunch and a short rest. Afternoon game drive at the park. Dinner and Overnight at Amboseli Sopa lodge.
Early morning game drive returns back to Lodge for breakfast.
After breakfast, Full day in the park with packed lunch in search of its popular residents like the well-known predators and their opponents like the Zebra, Wildebeest, Giraffe, Hippo with a view of Mt Kilimanjaro.
Early morning game drive with a visit to Masai village return back to your camp for Breakfast.
After breakfast, game en-route out off Amboseli and drive to Nairobi arriving in time for lunch.
Lunch at carnivore afterwards drop off at your respective hotel or catch a flight back home.
- Although hotels and lodges include a service charge, it is customary to tip porters, waiters, taxi drivers, and safari drivers and guides.
- Baggage space on safari is restricted to one medium suitcase or holdall per person, plus hand baggage. Hotels will normally store baggage at no extra cost. Baggage can also be stored at Kenya Tru Nomads offices. A baggage weight restriction of 15 kilograms per person applies on air safaris. Where very small aircraft are used, this may be reduced to 10 kilograms. With regard to security, normal precautions as in any other destination world-wide should be taken.
- Visitors are advised to make use of safe deposit boxes and safes to store their valuables. Reliable taxis are available at all hotels.
- Before photographing, seek the assistance of your driver or guide in this matter to avoid photographing restricted areas.
- Hard currencies can be exchanged in cash or traveller's checks at banks and forex bureaus all over the country and in most hotels. US dollars and sterling pounds are most acceptable. Banks are usually open from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Mondays to Fridays and from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. on Saturdays. Visa, Mastercard, and American Express are widely accepted.
- A check should be made with the nearest Kenyan High Commission, embassy, tourist office, or any airline with scheduled flights into Kenya for an update on the health requirements prior to departure. Membership of the Flying Doctors Society is strongly recommended. In the event of an accident or sickness while on safari, the society will fly patients by air ambulance to Nairobi for admittance to a hospital at a fee.
- Both mains electricity and generated supply in lodges provide 240 volts. Most hotels and some game lodges provide shaving points with 110 volts. Sockets are normally three-pin and of the square variety.
- Check-in From 7:00 AM and Check out 10:00 AM.
- Communication is possible from major centres and increasingly from remote places such as game lodges. Cyber cafés for e-mail and internet access are plenty.