Nairobi National Park, Elephant Orphanage and Giraffe Center Tour
You will be picked up between 5.30-6.00am from your Nairobi city hotel and this is where your tour begins.
Visit Nairobi National Park and embark on a game viewing drive. The park was established in 1946 and comprises 114 km (44 sq miles) of pristine savanna with a large stock of migratory game. The park lies between the Nairobi-Mombasa railway and the garden suburb of Langata.
It is open on its south-east perimeter and here the Kitengela Conservation Area allows a corridor for the natural migration of the game which takes place with the seasonal rains.
Please note you will exit Nairobi National Park at 10:30 am so as to make it to the Elephant Orphanage in time for its opening at 11:00 am. Enjoy seeing the elephants wallowing in mud before continuing to the Giraffe Centre where you will stay for 1-2 hours.
See the giraffes getting fed and, (weather permitting) take a walk on the beautiful nature trail.
- Take great photos of the Giraffes
- Watch the baby elephants have a mud bath
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Enjoy the sights in Nairobi National Park
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 6 to 7 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePick-up drop-off Nairobi City Hotels
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Pick-up drop-off from Nairobi City hotels
- Entry fees to the Giraffe Centre
- Local English speaking tour guide
- Game viewing in the park in open roof vehicles
- Entry fees to the Elephant Orphanage
- Airport transfer or hotels located at the airport
- National Park entry fees are payable by credit card only
- Entry fees to the National Park which are $43 for an adult and $22 for children
- Carry snacks and water to drink
- Dress warmly it can be chilly in the early morning
- Bring a hat
- Wear comfortable walking shoes