Nairobi National Park, Elephant Orphanage and Giraffe Center Tour
You will be picked up between 5.30-6.00am from your Nairobi city hotel and this is where your tour begins.
Visit Nairobi National Park and embark on a game viewing drive. The park was established in 1946 and comprises 114 km (44 sq miles) of pristine savanna with a large stock of migratory game. The park lies between the Nairobi-Mombasa railway and the garden suburb of Langata.
It is open on its south-east perimeter and here the Kitengela Conservation Area allows a corridor for the natural migration of the game which takes place with the seasonal rains.
Please note you will exit Nairobi National Park at 10:30 am so as to make it to the Elephant Orphanage in time for its opening at 11:00 am. Enjoy seeing the elephants wallowing in mud before continuing to the Giraffe Centre where you will stay for 1-2 hours.
See the giraffes getting fed and, (weather permitting) take a walk on the beautiful nature trail.
- Take great photos of the Giraffes
- Watch the baby elephants have a mud bath
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Enjoy the sights in Nairobi National Park
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 6 to 7 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePick-up drop-off Nairobi City Hotels
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Pick-up drop-off from Nairobi City hotels
- Entry fees to the Giraffe Centre
- Local English speaking tour guide
- Game viewing in the park in open roof vehicles
- Entry fees to the Elephant Orphanage
- Airport transfer or hotels located at the airport
- National Park entry fees are payable by credit card only
- Entry fees to the National Park which are $43 for an adult and $22 for children
- Carry snacks and water to drink
- Dress warmly it can be chilly in the early morning
- Bring a hat
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.