Nairobi National Park & Elephant Orphanage Day Trip
- Animals include buffalo, giraffe, lion, leopard, baboon, zebra, wildebeest and cheetah---100 mammal species.
- 400 migratory and endemic bird species.
- David sheldrick elephant orphanage visit.
- Nairobi national park wildlife mini-safari
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 1 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceHotel/place of stay pickup and drop-off
- Disability ServicesOn request we will arrange the services with clients information
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Drinking Water
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Small-group tour
- Hotel/Aiport pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- National Park fees
- International flights
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
0630hrs: Pick up from your Nairobi hotel Start the day tour by visiting the most accessible and yet wild and natural, Nairobi national park just a breath and sight away from the bustling Kenya capital - Nairobi city Established in 1946 and Kenya’s first the Nairobi National park is made up of wide open grass savannah plains.
Its scattered acacia bush is host to a wide variety of wildlife including the endangered black rhino, lions, leopards, cheetahs, hyenas, buffaloes, giraffes, bushbuck, hippopotamus and diverse birdlife with over 400 species recorded.
Stop at the David Sheldrick elephant orphanage to watch in close up the nurture and feeding of orphaned elephants.
- Bring and apply sunscreen regularly and insect repellent
- It is advisable to bring binoculars if you have any
- You should bring comfortable clothing including a Hat and jacket