Nairobi National Park & Elephant Orphanage Day Trip
Nairobi national park one day safari tour offers you a chance to see more than 100 species of animals including the lions, cheetahs, leopards, giraffes, buffalo, hippos, rhinos, zebras, gazelles, impala, elands, hartebeests, wildebeests, hyena, jackals, civet cats and many more.
There are more animals to see in your Nairobi national park day tour. The animals are easy to spot and you should look out for the white and black rhinos in the park as they are a main item on your game driving experience. The lions will take some time to track but eventually you will find them. Hippos can be seen at the river or in some of the numerous man made earth dams in the park.
Cheetahs are mostly fond of staying at the large plains to the southernmost fringes of the park where plains game prey is plentiful and easy to catch.
- Animals include buffalo, giraffe, lion, leopard, baboon, zebra, wildebeest and cheetah---100 mammal species.
- 400 migratory and endemic bird species.
- David sheldrick elephant orphanage visit.
- Nairobi national park wildlife mini-safari
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 1 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceHotel/place of stay pickup and drop-off
- Disability ServicesOn request we will arrange the services with clients information
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Drinking Water
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Small-group tour
- Hotel/Aiport pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- National Park fees
- International flights
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
0630hrs: Pick up from your Nairobi hotel Start the day tour by visiting the most accessible and yet wild and natural, Nairobi national park just a breath and sight away from the bustling Kenya capital - Nairobi city Established in 1946 and Kenya’s first the Nairobi National park is made up of wide open grass savannah plains.
Its scattered acacia bush is host to a wide variety of wildlife including the endangered black rhino, lions, leopards, cheetahs, hyenas, buffaloes, giraffes, bushbuck, hippopotamus and diverse birdlife with over 400 species recorded.
Stop at the David Sheldrick elephant orphanage to watch in close up the nurture and feeding of orphaned elephants.
- Bring and apply sunscreen regularly and insect repellent
- It is advisable to bring binoculars if you have any
- You should bring comfortable clothing including a Hat and jacket