Kenya's Stunning Kereita Forest Zip Lining, Archery & Cycling Tour
Kereita forest is located in Lari Kiambu County, approximately 60 km from Nairobi.
Kereita forest forms part of Aberdares National Park and is home to magnificent Gatamaiyu river, caves, wild animals and a waterfall which rises at the height of 60 feet.
The forest and the surrounding areas have animals such as elephants, leopards and colobus monkeys. The forest covers 47 square kilometres and is designated an important bird area with quite a number of bird species residing in the rich biodiversity.
On this adventurous and funfilled tour, you will be greatly entertained doing the likes of Archery, Ziplining and bike riding with a break for lunch in the middle!
The tour starts with pick up from your hotel at 08.30 and drops off at your hotel approximately 16.00.
- Paintball experience
- Take a ride through the forest on mountain bikes
- Learn marksmanship skills with archery
- Get an adrenaline rush from zip lining
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 7 to 9 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceHotel/place of stay pickup and drop-off
- Disability ServicesOn request we will arrange the services with clients information
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Drinking Water
- Return transport from Nairobi
- Zip lining
- Mountain biking
- Bikes and helmets
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- International flights
Full Day Tour starts with a morning pick-up from the hotel/ Place of stay at 08:30.
The drive to Kereita Forest will be approximately 45 minutes from Nairobi.
Upon arrival, you will head over to an archery range to learn the skills of true marksmanship. The instructor will get you started with a round of practice shots and then you will play for points for about an hour.
From there, you will have lunch at a restaurant while enjoying spectacular views over the valleys and trying locally grown and healthy food.
Afterwards, you will start with zip lining. This will be a thrilling 2-hours of gliding over the canopy at heart racing speeds. It is a circuit of 6 lines covering 2.2 kilometers.
Next, you go mountain biking on dedicated single trails through the forest for a 2-hour ride. Bikes and helmets will be provided. This will bring the day to an end and you will be dropped back to your hotel or agreed destination in Nairobi.
- You should bring comfortable clothing including a Hat and jacket
- Bring and apply sunscreen regularly and insect repellent