Kenya and Tanzania 10 Days Adventure Safari
Great East Africa Safari – 10 days Adventure Safari in Kenya & Tanzania.
This is a great safari combing the best aspect of a great safari in Kenya and Tanzania visiting the best National parks in both countries.
Though it is a great safari throughout the year, its climax is between June and October as this is the time you can witness the great wildebeest migration.
This safari can also be tailor-made according to your preference and budget which can also include a visit to Amboseli National Park thus making it a round trip which can start either in Tanzania or in Kenya and ends in either of the countries depending on your international arrival and departing flight.
- Pick Up and Drop off at your requested Airport depending on which country you want to start Safari in
- Professional Guides/Rangers
- Best for Culture, wildebeest migration, Ngorongoro Crater and Rift Valley
- Great Safari with unlimited Game
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Chinese, Spanish
- Duration: 10 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pick-up serviceAll airport transfers are including
- Disability ServicesWe have well modified vehicles for clients with disabilities but who are able to walk few steps with assistance, with all accommodation selections being in lodges and hotels that accommodates their needs.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Professional Guides/Rangers
- Pick up and drop off at Airport
- Accommodation on Full board during Safari ( Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- All Park Entry Fees
- Visit a Masai Village in Masai Mara
- Unlimited Game
- International Flights
- Gratuities/ Tips
Met on arrival at the Airport by our tour leader who will brief you in regards to your entire holiday and transfer you to Fairview Hotel for overnight – on bed and breakfast.
Early morning breakfast. Meet your driver guide at the reception and depart for the drive to Masai mara National reserve with a game drive en route out of Lake Nakuru National Park. Arrive for late lunch. After lunch, enjoy the afternoon with a safari drive of the Masai Mara Reserve. Overnight: Mara River Lodge www.marariverlodge.co.ke or Mara Simba www.simbalodges.com or similar – full board
The Masai Mara Reserve is most known for its variety of wildlife such as the lions, wildebeest, rhinoceros, zebras, antelope, and other exotic creatures. Therefore, have the benefit of the day in the Reserve with a full day safari and a picnic lunch. Or you could enjoy separate early morning, morning, or afternoon safaris. With all the wildlife and beautiful grasslands it’s not a day to be forgotten. Overnight: Mara River Lodge – full board
This morning rise early for your last safari in the Masai Mara Reserve. Return to the Lodge for breakfast, showers, and check out. Have your Visa ready for Customs and Immigration at the Tanzania border and for the crossing into Tanzania. Once in Tanzania you’ll be met and driven to the famous Serengeti National Park with an en route afternoon game drive on the way to the Seronera Wildlife lodge. Enjoy the evening at leisure. Overnight: Seronera Wildlife Lodge www.hotelsandlodges-tanzania.com – full board
Spend the entire day on game drives in the vast Serengeti National park with all meals and overnight at Seronera Wildlife lodge – full board
With a morning and an afternoon safari of the infinitely beautiful plains of the Serengeti, you will be nothing but amazed with the range of wildlife from the lions, elephants, buffalo, leopards, the black rhinos, and variety of flora and fauna. Overnight: Seronera Wildlife lodge – www.hotelsandlodges-tanzania.com full board
This morning enjoy another safari in the Serengeti. Return for breakfast, showers and check out and then drive to the Ngorongoro Nationap Park arriving in time for lunch. Afternoon game drives in search of more game returning back to the lodge before dark falls. Overnight: Ngorongoro Wildlife lodge – www.hotelsandlodges-tanzania.com full board
Today enjoy a morning excursion into the world famous Crater Reserve. Return to the Lodge for lunch, and then benefit from a short walk to a local Masai village. Overnight: The Ngorongoro Wildlife Lodge – full board
This morning we drive to the Lake Manyara Park in the Great Rift Valley, home to the huge migratory Pink Flamingoes. Manyara is also famous for their three climbing lions, which you might be fortunate enough to catch a glimpse of during your afternoon game drive. Enjoy your evening at leisure. Overnight: Lake Manyara Hotel – full board
This morning after breakfast, drive into Arusha with some free time and lunch in the city. Your driver will also take you to some curio shops if you like and then transfer to the Kilimanjaro Int. Airport (B).
- list offerred at the time of booking
- This is a great holiday for honeymooners