Kenya 3 Days Masai Mara Budget Camping Safari
Join this three-day camping safari and enjoy game drives in the most visited park in Kenya, Maasai Mara National Reserve.
The world-famous Masai Mara National Reserve is the best game-viewing park in Kenya and offers you the best chance to view the Big Five and the great migration of more than a million wildebeests and zebras.
Let us put together your dream holiday and enjoy the best side of Kenya
- The Big 5
- Have adventures on this African Safari
- Experience the best Game Park in Kenya
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 3 days
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePick up from hotels within Nairobi's city centre.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Transport in a custom safari minibus with pop up roof.
- All park entrance fees.
- Meals as described in the itinerary.
- Game drives and other activities as described in the itinerary
- Services of an English speaking driver guide.
- Complimentary Bottled water 1 Litre per person per day.
- All government taxes.
- International airfares.
- All expenditure of personal nature such as telephone calls, hard drinks, soft drinks and laundry.
- Travel Insurance.
Our representative will meet you at your hotel or pick you up from the airport and after briefing you, he or she will introduce you to your safari guide and other members of the tour.
You will be driven north, a brief stopover at the Great Rift Valley viewpoint whereby we get to see part of the valley and take some photos. The valley runs from Jordan in Israel to Mozambique a distance of 8,000 miles.
Proceed on up to Narok town where you will have your lunch and afterwards continue on, arriving Masai Mara late afternoon.
The world re-known Masai Mara is famed for the millions of wildebeest, gazelles and zebras that cross the Mara river forming the wildebeest migration spectacle.
You will be assisted to check into your respective tents and then head out for your evening game drive.
Dinner and overnight at either Mara sidai, Rhino tourist camp, Manyatta camp or Lenchada camp.
Today we will have a full day game drive.
After waking up, you will converge at the dining area for your full breakfast.
Your safari guide will liaise with the cook so as to organize for your picnic lunches.
Head out in search of game.
Masai Mara has an exceptional population of big cats, herds of elephants, zebras, resident wildebeest, antelopes and gazelles can be encountered among others, bird life is also plenty. Masai Mara game reserve offers a very high chance of spotting all the big five.
Spend the whole day game viewing which includes a visit to the Mara river where you will find crocodiles lazing around.
One has the option to visit the Masai village or go for an early balloon ride at an extra cost.
Another option is to return to the camp by four o'clock and after having a cup of coffee or tea head out for an escorted walking safari with a masai warrior.
Dinner and overnight at either Mara sidai, Rhino tourist camp, Manyatta camp or lenchada camp.
Pre-breakfast game drive; depart the camp by 6:30 A.M and this will give you the opportunity to view the African sunrise and you will also get the chance to spot any game species you might have missed on your previous game drives.
Return to the camp around mid-morning; your full breakfast will be served and afterwards bid farewell to camp staff and any friends you might have made.
You will be driven to Nairobi; lunch en route arriving late afternoon.
Drop off at a hotel in the city.
- There are optional extra activities such as Hot Air Balloon Rides and tours to a Maasai Mara Village for additional fees
- Carry a change of clothes, comfortable shoes, a hat and sunscreen.
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.