Exciting Full Day Tour of Nairobi Animal Orphanage, Elephant & Giraffe Centres
This tour begins with pick-up from your hotel in Nairobi and transport to the Nairobi Animal Orphanage which is located in the Nairobi National Park. It serves as a treatment and rehabilitation centre for wild animals.
The Orphanage hosts lions, cheetahs, hyenas, jackals, serval cats, rare Sokoke cats, warthogs, leopards, various monkeys, baboons and buffalo.
Also, visit Daphne Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage where you get up close and personal with orphaned elephants (and often rhino).
This is where Daphne Sheldrick has perfected the raising and reintegrating of orphaned elephants into the wild and is open to the public from 11.00am - 12.00pm daily.
Close the day with a visit to the Giraffe centre where you will get a chance to see some Rothschild giraffes. The center's main purpose is to protect and help with the breeding of the endangered Rothschild Giraffe.
Under the supervision of a professional, you can feed the giraffes from a raised observation platform. These platforms allow the visitors to come eye-to-eye with the giraffes.
The tour ends with Drop-Off to your hotel at approximately 3-4 pm
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Duration: 1 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceHotel/place of stay pickup and drop-off
- Disability ServicesOn request we will arrange the services with clients information
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Professional guide
- Hotel/Aiport pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned car
- Drinking Water
- Attractions Park fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- International flights
- You should bring comfortable clothing including a Hat and jacket
- It is advisable to bring binoculars if you have any
- Bring and apply sunscreen regularly and insect repellent
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.