Exciting 3 Day Masai Mara Lodge Safari in Kenya
3 Days Masai Mara Lodge Safari includes on the first day, pick up from your hotel or airport in Nairobi. Travel by safari bus along the floor of the Great Rift Valley and arriving at Masai Mara National Park in time for lunch at the lodge. The first of many game drives is that afternoon.
The famous Masai Mara is renowned for its great herds of plain's game including the Black Maned Lion, Leopard and Cheetah. It also has numerous elephants and virtually every type of wildlife available in Kenya. On the second day, we will have two game drives during the day and will also be able to enjoy the rich, tree studded grassland and rolling hills.
After breakfast, on the third and final day, we will have time for one more game drive before leaving for Nairobi.
A picnic lunch will be served on the journey back and you should arrive in Nairobi late afternoon or early evening. You can be dropped to a hotel in Nairobi or the Airport.
- Luxury accomodation with all meals
- A minimum of 4 game drives to see the great herds of the Plains
- Pick up and drop off from Hotel or Airport in Nairobi
- Customized safari vehicle with a pop up roof so you miss nothing on the Game Drives
- Duration: 3 days
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePick up at any hotel in Nairobi or the airport.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Transport in a customized safari vehicle with a pop up roof.
- Park entrance fees.
- Services of an English speaking driver guide.
- Game drives.
- Complimentary bottled water.
- International or regional airfares.
- Expenditure of personal nature such as telephone calls, snacks, hard drinks, soft drinks and laundry.
- Travel insurance.
Travel to Masai Mara National Park after pick up from your hotel or airport in Nairobi.
We will leave Nairobi by safari bus driving south along the floor of the Great Rift Valley, stopping at its viewpoint.
Arrival at the lodge will be in time for lunch.
Afternoon game drive introduces you this famous park; whereby spotting the big five is highly likely.
The famous Mara is renowned for its great herds of plain's game including the Black Maned Lion, Leopard and Cheetah.
It also has numerous elephants and virtually every type of wildlife available in Kenya.
Enjoy the rich, tree studded grassland and rolling hills.
You can opt for a full day game drive or morning and evening game drives.
All meals will be provided at Mara Sopa Lodge.
Early morning game drive followed by travel to Nairobi arriving late afternoon; lunch will be served on the way.
- wear warm clothes.
- Have sun block and insect repellant
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.