Elephant Orphanage and Giraffe Center Tour in Nairobi
In the morning you will be picked up at your hotel between 9:30 am and 10 am in Nairobi, and then you will start your tour with a visit to the elephant orphanage.
Explore the trails the infants take, see a mud bath in action, and walk around the stables that orphaned African elephants sleep in at night for warmth and protection, accompanied by their elephant keepers.
The facility closes at 12 noon and we will then proceed to the Giraffe Centre, headquarters for the African Fund for Endangered Wildlife. Established when a giraffe calf was rescued from the western Kenya border, it features a small portion of a herd living in a semi-wild state at Giraffe Manor.
Watch the animals come to a protecting wall to be fed, and make the most of your visit with a 1-hour nature trail walk to the Gogo River, where you'll hear beautiful birdsongs and possibly see giraffes in the wild.
- Take a relaxing nature walk
- Be lulled by the beautiful birdsongs
- Enjoy the elephant orphanage
- Visit the giraffe centre
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 4 to 5 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up serviceFrom Nairobi City Hotels Only
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Pick-up drop-off from your Nairobi hotel
- Entry to the elephant orphanage
- Entry to the giraffe centre
- Tips Gratuities
- Airport transfers
- Any food or drink
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Wear a hat
- Remember your suncream and glasses
- Bring some drinks and snacks