Day Trip Excursion Lake Nakuru National park
Lake Nakuru National Park Express is a full day trip to the Great Rift Valley Escarpment, 160kms from Nairobi.
In the park you may see flamingos and other water birds, white rhinos and buffalos (that are part the park’s 56 species of mammals) and some of the nearly 450 species of land birds. Lunch is taken before an afternoon game drive.
On the return journey, there is stop at Lake Naivasha where bird watchers will delight in the fantastic array of birdlife among the acacia trees. Takes full day.
- Flamingo birds
- Makala falls
- Black and white rhino
- Nakuru town
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 3 are not permitted on this tour
- Pick-up servicePick up from Nairobi hotels/Airport.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 4 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Transport by safari van
- Park fees
- Game driver
- Drinks and tips
- Please wear hats, sunglasses and closed shoes.