8 Days Northern Kenya Circuit Safari
On this exciting 8 day Safari, you will have the experience of a lifetime.
Enjoy many exciting Game Drives or Game Viewing in Mount Kenya National Park, Samburu National Reserve, Meru National Park and the Aberdare National Park.
All game drives and safaris are done in a Safari Landcruiser with a Roof hatch for better photo opportunities!! A professional and knowledgeable Driver/ Guide is with you at all times.
Be joyfully entertained in the luxury accommodations with breakfasts, lunches and delicious dinners. The accommodations are luxury Hotels, lodges or camps.
You will end your safari treasuring the memories, photos and new friends you have gained here.
- Aberdare National Park
- Meru National Park
- Samburu National Reserve
- Mount Kenya National Park
- Nairobi City
- Thrilling Morning, Afternoon and Sunset Game Drives
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 days
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up and drop off airport available.
- Disability ServicesWheelchair access available.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Drinking water
- All meals as per itinerary - Vegetarian and non-Vegetarian menus available
- Services of a professional driver-guide
- 7 nights accommodation
- All applicable park entrance fees
- Transportation in 4X4 Landcruiser Safari Jeep with hatch roof
- Game drives in Meru National Park Game drives in Samburu National Reserve Game viewing in Aberdare National Park Game viewing in Mount Kenya National Park
- Personal insuarance
- Local tribes visits - optional
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- International airfare
Upon arrival, a representative will meet you at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (NBO) and transfer to you to the Best Western Plus Meridian Hotel, a bed-and-breakfast in the city center where you will stay overnight.
You will be picked up from your hotel to travel through the Kikuyu farmland into the Aberdare National Park.
Enjoy a hot lunch at the Aberdare Country Club where you will be picked up for transfer to The Ark Hotel, your accommodation for the night.
The Ark overlooks a floodlit waterhole and salt lick that attract a host of awesome wildlife.
Enjoy dinner at the hotel later in the evening.
After breakfast, you will travel further north to the Mount Kenya region, arriving in time for lunch at the Serena Mountain Lodge, located about 50 kilometres north of the town of Nyeri.
The lodge has an open-air viewing deck that looks down on its own waterhole and salt lick that attract numerous herds of elephant and buffalo. There is also a tunnel leading to a photo hide that offers spectacular viewing and photographic opportunities just meters away from the waterhole's wildlife.
Enjoy dinner at the lodge later in the evening.
After breakfast, embark on a journey to the northern, semi-arid region of Kenya.
The Samburu National Reserve is located on the banks of the Ewaso Ng'iro river, the other side of which has the Buffalo Springs National Reserve of Northern Kenya.
This is where you can spot unique wildlife like the olive baboon, gerenuk, warthog, Grant's gazelle, Kirk's dik-dik, impala, waterbuck, Grévy's zebra, beisa oryx, and reticulated giraffe.
Enjoy a sunset game drive in the afternoon.
Your dinner and overnight stay will be at the Samburu Sopa Lodge.
Enjoy morning and afternoon game drives in the park to see more than 350 species of birds including the Somali ostrich, grey-headed kingfisher, sunbird, bee-eater, marabou stork, tawny eagle, bateleur, vulturine guineafowl, yellow-necked spurfowl, lilac-breasted roller, palm-nut vulture, red-billed hornbill, secretarybird, Verreaux's eagle, superb starling, yellow-billed hornbill, and various vultures.
Your dinner and overnight stay will be back at the Samburu Sopa Lodge.
After breakfast and a final morning game drive in Samburu, you will check out and drive to Meru National Park.
It has a wide range of wild beasts like the elephant, hippopotamus, lion, leopard, cheetah, black rhinoceros, and some rare antelopes.
Your dinner and overnight stay will be at the Ikweta Safari Camp.
You will have morning and afternoon game drives in the park.
All meals and your overnight stay will be back at Ikweta Safari Camp.
After breakfast and morning game viewing, you will drive back to Nairobi and arrive mid-afternoon. You will be dropped off at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (NBO) for your flight home.
- We recommended you wear multi colored clothing for the game drives. Bring sun cream and insect repellants with you.