6 Days of Adventure on Kenya Camping Safari
East Africa’s grandest safari experience offers you an exclusive opportunity to plan, organize, and implement your East Africa safari including the great lakes.
In this safari, see the Great Rift Valley for its splendid landscapes, immerse yourself in the big game world of Maasai Mara, and experience the nature’s extravagance at Lake Nakuru for the definitive bird lovers.
These 6 days includes games drives or cultural tours in Masai Mara National Reserve, Lake Nakuru National Park and Amboseli National Park.
You will enjoy our excellent accommodation and food for the 6 days also.
Let us give you the best Game Drive / Safari experience to see the amazing wildlife found in Kenya!
- The itinerary visits Masai Mara Game Reserve, Lake Nakuru National Park, Amboseli National Park
- This safari also gives a good insight into the culture and way of life of the local people.
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 6 days
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- If you have special dietary requirements it
- Pick-up servicepick up from your city hotel at 0730 am .The safari starts and ends in Nairobi
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- All meals on safari
- Park entrance fees
- Services of a driver/ guide
- Bottled drinking water in safari vehicle
- Pick up and drop off at respective hotel, residence or Airport in Nairobi
- Accommodation in your choice accommodation unit
- Transport in a customized open roofed safari vechicle
- Nairobi airport-hotel-airport transfers: (complimentary for safari participants)
- local payment of USD 660 Per person
- International air transportation to and from Nairobi
- A visit to the Maasai Village (optional activity)
- Expenses of personal nature
- Nairobi city tour Visas
- Alcohol and beverages
You will leave Nairobi in the morning at 08:30, drive to the viewpoint of the Great Rift Valley, descend the escarpment, and drive via Narok then to Maasai Mara for lunch at the campsite followed by an afternoon game drive in Maasai Mara.
The park is famous for its black manned lions and yearly migration of wildebeests.
Dinner and overnight stay will be at the Enchoro Wildlife Camp Masai Mara or similar accommodation.
Enjoy a full day game viewing across the rich, tree-studded grassland and rolling hills. The famous Mara is renowned for its great herds of plain game, black-maned lions, leopards, and cheetahs.
It also contains numerous elephants and virtually every type of wildlife to be found in Kenya.
All meals and overnight stay will be at the camp.
You will have a pre-breakfast game drive, return to the campsite for a late breakfast, leave your campsite, and proceed to Lake Nakuru arriving in the late afternoon.
Dinner and overnight stay will be at a Lake Nakuru’s budget hotel.
After breakfast, you will proceed for an extensive morning game drive in Lake Nakuru National Park to see the many animals that inhabit this unique park.
Lake Nakuru is known for its millions of flamingos and other water birds.
You will leave Lake Nakuru National Park to proceed to Amboseli National Park with lunch en route.
Dinner and overnight stay will be at Kimana Amboseli Camp.
After breakfast, a full day will be spent in Amboseli National Park with an optional tour to the Maasai Village to experience their traditional way of life and dances.
Meals and overnight stay will be at the campsite in Amboseli.
After breakfast, you will leave the campsite for the last game drive in the park as you leave the Amboseli National Park for Nairobi with a picnic lunch served en-route.
You will arrive in Nairobi in the late afternoon or connect a bus to Mombasa at Emali town for a beach holiday at Kenya’s coast.
- On a clear day you will be able to see mount kilimanjaro in Amboseli
- Do not bring bright clothing to wear during game drives
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.