6 Day Masai Mara, Serengeti NP, Ngorongoro Hakuna Matata Safari
The program is an ideal extension for the client who departs from Nairobi‘s Jomo Kenyatta International Airport and does NOT intend to do a Zanzibar beach extension.
With an extra 2 days, they can combine this program with 3 days Amboseli program. This will mean after early breakfast on day 6 depart Ngorongoro via Arusha with drop off at the Kenya / Tanzania border of Namanga.
All you will require as an additional cost on top of the 3 days Amboseli program is the transfer from Arusha to the border.
- Pick up and drop off at the desired location.
- Sensational sights to see!
- All main meals as per Itinerary.
- Certified multilingual Tour Guides.
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian
- Duration: 6 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Pick-up serviceAirport and Hotel pick up provided on complementary basis.
- Easy Cancellation100% Cancellation fee for customers to cancel 30 days prior to the tour and 50% cancellation fee 31-45 days prior to the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- 5 Night Accommodation
- Full board meals during the Safari
- Pick up and drop off at the desired location.
- Luxury Standard Models of Transport
- Certified multilingual Tour Guides
- All main meals as per Itinerary
- Water Games During Drive
- Hotel room service fees.
- Any travel fee such as Taxis outside the Tour.
- Any food NOT stated in itinerary.
Safari starts with pick up from a Nairobi hotel or Airport and after safari briefing depart Nairobi latest by 0800hrs driving through the floor of the Great Rift Valley and past the base town of Narok to arrive Masai Mara. In the afternoon enjoy evening game drive in Masai Mara National Reserve. Dinner and overnight at Mara Explorer Backpackers Camp (en-suite tent wing) / Mara Sopa Lodge / Mara Leisure Camp.
After breakfast you have time to enjoy full day in Masai Mara with morning and evening game drive. Lunch, dinner and overnight will be at the similar property spend on day one or Mara leisure camp. Both siuated inside the park it is just your choice.
Depart Masai Mara after early breakfast driving with lunch box driving to the Kenya / Tanzania boarder of Isebania. After clearing with immigration formalities change vehicles and proceed to Serengeti arriving with an introductory game drive to the camp or lodge. Dinner and overnight at Serengeti Sopa Lodge.
After breakfast time to enjoy full day in Serengeti with morning and evening game drive. Lunch, dinner and overnight at similar property spend on day three. If you wish to do extra activities inside the park such as night game drive, balloon safari this is a place.
Serengeti to Ngorongoro Depart Serengeti after breakfast and with lunch box via Ol Duvai Gorge Museum. Proceed to arrive Ngorongoro for half day Crater tour. Dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro Sopa Lodge. If you are here early you can get time to walk around the lodge and enjoy the environment.
Ngorongoro to Arusha Depart Ngorongoro after breakfast driving back to Arusha to arrive in the late morning hours with drop off at an Arusha city hotel or at Arusha Airport in time for your onward flight to Zanzibar or Kilimanjaro Airport. If you have time as you may not be flying this day you may decide to add extra activities.
- -Check in From 7:00 AM. -Check out 10:00 AM. -Group size Minimum of 2 people. -Mobile / communication information Communication is possible from major centers and increasingly from remote places such as game lodges. Cyber cafés for e-mail and internet access are in plenty.
- -Electricity information Both main electricity and generated supply in lodges provide 240 volts. Most hotels and some game lodges provide shaving points with 110 volts. Sockets are normally three-pin and of the square variety.
- -Medical information A check should be made with the nearest Kenyan High Commission, embassy, tourist office, or any airline with scheduled flights into Kenya for an update on the health requirements prior to departure. Membership of the Flying Doctors Society is strongly recommended. In the event of an accident or sickness while on safari, the society will fly patients by air ambulance to Nairobi for admittance to a hospital at a fee.
- Hard currencies can be exchanged in cash or traveler's checks at banks and forex bureaus all over the country and in most hotels. US dollars and sterling pounds are most acceptable. Banks are usually open from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Mondays to Fridays and from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. on Saturdays. Visa, Mastercard, and American Express are widely accepted
- Although hotels and lodges include a service charge, it is customary to tip porters, waiters, taxi drivers, and safari drivers and guides. Meanwhile, baggage space on safari is restricted to one medium suitcase or holdall per person, plus hand baggage. Hotels will normally store baggage at no extra cost. Baggage can also be stored at Kenya Tru Nomads offices. A baggage weight restriction of 15 kilograms per person applies on air safaris. Where very small aircraft are used, this may be reduced to 10 kilograms. With regard to security, normal precautions as in any other destination worldwide should be taken. Visitors are advised to make use of safe deposit boxes and safes to store their valuables. Reliable taxis are available at all the hotels. Before photographing, seek the assistance of your driver or guide in this matter to avoid photographing restricted areas.