6-Day Masai Mara, Nakuru, Amboseli Luxury Safari
The safari will enable the visitor to see all the big five and flamingos in the three nights.
Lake Nakuru for the rhinos and flamingos and the Maasai Mara for the rest of the animals; lions, cheetahs, leopards, and many other grazers are roaming freely across the open grassland.
We treat our visitors like royalty and understand their requirements, and we also make sure that all travellers are safe and in a good place.
We also make sure that we receive our visitors in time and in a welcoming way.
- The safari will enable the visitor to see all the big five and flamingos in the three nights.
- Certified multilingual Tour Guides.
- All main meals as per Itinerary are included.
- Sensational sights to see!
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian
- Duration: 1 to 6 days
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 people is required to book this tour
- Pick-up servicePick up from Nairobi airport.
- Easy Cancellation100% Cancellation fee for customers to cancel 30 days prior to the tour and 50% cancellation fee 31-45 days prior to the tour.
- Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
- 5 Night Accommodation
- Water during Game drive
- Full board meals during the Safari
- Pick up and drop off at the desired location.
- Luxury Standard Models of Transport
- Certified multilingual Tour Guides
- All main meals as per Itinerary
- Hotel room service fees.
- Any travel fee such as Taxis outside the Tour.
- Any food NOT stated in the itenerary
Your safari will kick start with a pickup from your hotel in Nairobi. Your day will begin by about 7:30 AM depending on your pick up location. Heading out towards the day’s destination, the drive to Masai Mara will be covered in about 6 hours.
Along the way, you will have a small stopover at the viewpoint to see the great depression of the rift valley. You will reach Masai Mara National Reserve by noon, just in time for a good lunch. You will have a short afternoon game drive.
A freshly prepared dinner awaits you on returning from the game drive. Have a good night’s rest in your choice of accommodation at Mara Sopa Lodge, for tomorrow you will explore the park thoroughly.
After an early breakfast, you will head out for a full day game drive by 8 AM. The 1510 Km Sq park is home to the famous Big 5 (lion, leopard, elephant, buffalo, rhino), wildebeest, giraffe, hippo and outrageous crocodiles near the Mara River.
If it's your lucky day you might even witness a kill. The abundant resident population of zebras, impalas, gazelles, ostrich and topi attract numerous predators creating an exciting game viewing experience.
Your picnic lunch will be done inside the park during the game drive itself. The full-day game drive will come to a close in the evening by 5 PM, followed by a delicious dinner. Ensure you get some good and recharge yourself for the next day’s adventure.
The destination for today is the famous Lake Nakuru. Starting your day early and finishing up a quick breakfast, you will begin the 6-hour long journey covering a distance of about 340 km to Lake Nakuru.
On reaching Lake Nakuru in the afternoon, you will be just in time for a scrumptious lunch and a few hours to rest after checking-in to the lodge. Early in the evening you will head out on your game drive to see one of the world’s largest ornithological sites.
The lake Nakuru region is extremely famous for its flamingoes and diverse wildlife. What adds on even more awe to the place is the Black and White Rhinos that are found in this park. The eventful day comes to an end with freshly prepared dinner and overnight rest at your chosen lodge or camp.
Starting off with an early breakfast, you will head to Amboseli National Park. This is a 7-hour long drive and passes through Nairobi and other towns. On reaching Amboseli in the afternoon, you will be welcomed with a lovely lunch and some spare time for rest.
A short game drive in the afternoon in the Amboseli National Park allows you to experience the beautiful scenery along with the backdrop of the snow-capped Kilimanjaro. This is definitely a sight to cherish and don't forget to keep your cameras ready to snap away. The night will be spent in the lodge
Today you will have a full day game drive at the Amboseli National Park, with all meals provided at your lodge or camp. Amboseli being famous for elephants, you should be able to get close to a few free-ranging elephants.
The vegetation of the park is sparse due to the long dry months, thus giving amazing opportunities to spot wildlife. The park houses the African bush elephant, buffaloes, impalas, Masai lions, cheetahs, spotted hyenas and blue wildebeest among other African animals.
Keeping your camera ready at hand is highly recommended. The action-packed day comes to an end by evening, with a fresh dinner awaiting you at your accommodation you can retire for the night.
On the final day of your safari, you will have an early morning game drive from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
After the game drive, you will set out on a 265 Km drive to Nairobi. You will be dropped off at your hotel in Nairobi. With an incredible experience and loads of memories to cherish, this is the time you bid goodbye to your team.
- Although hotels and lodges include a service charge, it is customary to tip porters, waiters, taxi drivers, and safari drivers and guides. Meanwhile, baggage space on safari is restricted to one medium suitcase or holdall per person, plus hand baggage. Hotels will normally store baggage at no extra cost. Baggage can also be stored at Kenya Tru Nomads offices. A baggage weight restriction of 15 kilograms per person applies on air safaris. Where very small aircraft are used, this may be reduced to 10 kilograms. With regard to security, normal precautions as in any other destination worldwide should be taken. Visitors are advised to make use of safe deposit boxes and safes to store their valuables. Reliable taxis are available at all the hotels. Before photographing, seek the assistance of your driver or guide in this matter to avoid photographing restricted areas.
- Hard currencies can be exchanged in cash or traveler's checks at banks and forex bureaus all over the country and in most hotels. US dollars and sterling pounds are most acceptable. Banks are usually open from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Mondays to Fridays and from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. on Saturdays. Visa, Mastercard, and American Express are widely accepted
- -Medical information A check should be made with the nearest Kenyan High Commission, embassy, tourist office, or any airline with scheduled flights into Kenya for an update on the health requirements prior to departure. Membership of the Flying Doctors Society is strongly recommended. In the event of an accident or sickness while on safari, the society will fly patients by air ambulance to Nairobi for admittance to a hospital at a fee.
- -Electricity information Both main electricity and generated supply in lodges provide 240 volts. Most hotels and some game lodges provide shaving points with 110 volts. Sockets are normally three-pin and of the square variety.
- -Check in From 7:00 AM. -Check out 10:00 AM. -Group size Minimum of 2 people. -Mobile / communication information Communication is possible from major centers and increasingly from remote places such as game lodges. Cyber cafés for e-mail and internet access are in plenty.