4 Days Lake Nakuru/Masai Mara Group Safari
Visit Nakuru National park and Great Rift valley before arriving at Pink Lake - named so for its masses of pink flamingos. Lake Nakuru’s claim to fame is anchored on its flamingo’s and the over 400 species of birds found here.
The lake itself is a soda lake on the floor of the rift valley. The sight of the at times millions of flamingos is quite spectacular.
From a distance, the lake appears ringed in pink. The Lake has also earned a reputation as an important haven for endangered species- particularly the Rothschild Giraffe and the black and white rhino. Lions, waterbuck, buffalo and baboons are all residents here too.
Visit the famous Maasai Mara. The Mara offers wildlife in such variety and abundance that it is difficult to believe: over 450 species of animals have been recorded here.
You will easily see lions, rhinos, hippos, crocodiles, giraffe, wildebeests, zebras, buffalo, warthogs, hyenas, jackals, wild dogs, buffalo, leopard, many kinds of antelopes and elephant. It is in the Mara that perhaps the most spectacular event of the natural world takes place.
This is the annual migration of millions of wildebeest and zebra from the Serengeti (Tanzania) in search of water and pasture. Following on their heels are the predators of the savanna- lion, cheetah, wild dog, jackal, hyena and vultures
- 400 species of bird
- Maasai Mara
- See the Rothschild Giraffe
- Pink Lake
- Great Rift Valley
- Nakuru National Park
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 4 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicenairobi
- Disability Serviceswheelchair freindly
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy Cancellation100% Cancellation fee for customers to cancel 30 days prior to the tour and 50% cancellation fee 31-45 days prior to the tour.
- Full board accommodation
- Accommodation in double/twin in the hotels
- All park entrance fees
- Government taxes
- English speaking professional driver/guide
- All game drives as detailed in the itinerary
- Complimentary return airport transfers
- Bottled water whilst on safari
- Personalized service
- International flights
- Items of a personal nature
- Any other extras
- Hotel accommodations in Nairobi after the safari
Depart Nairobi in the morning and drive to the Great Rift Valley viewing sceneries en route arriving at the Pink Lake often referred so due to its Great masses of Flamingos.
After lunch, proceed for game drive in the Park with numerous Animals. Dinner and overnight at citymax hotel in Nakuru town.
Depart the Lodge soon after breakfast and drive via the scenic floor of the Great Rift Valley to Masai Mara.
Lunch at a campsite before proceeding for evening game drives games.
Dinner and overnight stay at a Tented Lodge.
Full day spent exploring the park in search of the big 5.
Morning and afternoon game drives are offered.
Dinner and overnight stay at a Tented camp
Morning game drive then return to the camp for breakfast.
We drive back to Nairobi where the safari ends.
- Optional hot air balloon safari can be arranged at an extra cost of US$ 450 per person
- Please wear warm clothing