4 Day Amboseli, Tsavo East & West National Parks Safari
The park is being accessed from Nairobi.
Inside the park, the Athi and Tsavo rivers converge to form the Galana River. It is considered one of the world's biodiversity strongholds and its popularity is mostly due to the vast amounts of diverse wildlife such as the famous big five.
It's also home to a great variety of birdlife such as the black kite, crowned crane, lovebird and the sacred ibis.
- Pick up and drop off at the desired location.
- All main meals as per Itinerary are included.
- Sensational sights to see!
- Certified multilingual Tour Guides.
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian
- Duration: 4 to 0 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Pick-up serviceAirport and Hotel pick up provided on complementary basis.
- Easy Cancellation100% Cancellation fee for customers to cancel 30 days prior to the tour and 50% cancellation fee 31-45 days prior to the tour.
- On Request
- 3 Night Accommodation
- Water during Game drive
- Full board meals during the Safari
- Pick up and drop off at the desired location.
- Luxury Standard Models of Transport
- Certified multilingual Tour Guides
- All main meals as per Itinerary
- Hotel room service fees.
- Any travel fee such as Taxis outside the Tour.
- Any food NOT stated in the itinerary.
Early morning start your journey either from Nairobi hotel. The journey shall continue from Nairobi to Amboseli entering the park . Embark on a game drive looking for animals like herds of Elephants, Giraffes, Buffalo, Lion, Cheetah, Zebra, Impala, Monkey among many others. Proceeding to you lodge for lunch and check inn at Sentrium, have lunch and a short rest. Later afternoon Proceed for an afternoon game drive till late in the evening when the park is closed. Dinner and overnight at Sentrium lodge.
Early morning sun rise game viewing. Later return to the lodge for late breakfast. After which depart and drive to Tsavo west with short game drive as you check in for lunch. You arrive Tsavo west in time for lunch with short game drive check in at Ngulia Lodge. Afternoon game drive. It is one of the most popular wildlife sanctuaries in Kenya summit presents a splendid view on clear days.Tsavo west National Park is often referred to as “The home of ’ some of the largest Elephant herds are found here. The Game Park also contains vast groups of Zebras, Wildebeests, Giraffes, Buffalos, Hippos crocodile at Mzima springs
Early morning game drives return to your lodge for breakfast leave Tsavo West you arrive with Game en-rout with a visit to Mzima Springs where you can see hippos and fish in a crystalline clear water. There are possibilities of seeing crocodiles and monkeys. Later proceed to Tsavo East .The journey will take like 3:00hrs to Tsavo east. Later In the afternoon you will go for a game drive and return to your lodge for dinner and overnight at Ashnil safari lodge.
Early morning breakfast, after breakfast game drive looking for animals as you leave the park. You proceed with a stop over for Lunch at voi safari Lodge. Later after lunch you will drive to your hotel in Mombasa arriving late in the afternoon. Drive off to your hotel in Mombasa drop off to your respectively hotel this will then mark the end of your trip here with us at Back of Africa adventure.
- -Check in From 7:00 AM. -Check out 10:00 AM. -Group size Minimum of 2 people. -Mobile / communication information Communication is possible from major centers and increasingly from remote places such as game lodges. Cyber cafés for e-mail and internet access are in plenty.
- -Electricity information Both main electricity and generated supply in lodges provide 240 volts. Most hotels and some game lodges provide shaving points with 110 volts. Sockets are normally three-pin and of the square variety.
- -Medical information A check should be made with the nearest Kenyan High Commission, embassy, tourist office, or any airline with scheduled flights into Kenya for an update on the health requirements prior to departure. Membership of the Flying Doctors Society is strongly recommended. In the event of an accident or sickness while on safari, the society will fly patients by air ambulance to Nairobi for admittance to a hospital at a fee.
- Hard currencies can be exchanged in cash or traveler's checks at banks and forex bureaus all over the country and in most hotels. US dollars and sterling pounds are most acceptable. Banks are usually open from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Mondays to Fridays and from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. on Saturdays. Visa, Mastercard, and American Express are widely accepted
- Although hotels and lodges include a service charge, it is customary to tip porters, waiters, taxi drivers, and safari drivers and guides. Meanwhile, baggage space on safari is restricted to one medium suitcase or holdall per person, plus hand baggage. Hotels will normally store baggage at no extra cost. Baggage can also be stored at Kenya Tru Nomads offices. A baggage weight restriction of 15 kilograms per person applies on air safaris. Where very small aircraft are used, this may be reduced to 10 kilograms. With regard to security, normal precautions as in any other destination worldwide should be taken. Visitors are advised to make use of safe deposit boxes and safes to store their valuables. Reliable taxis are available at all the hotels. Before photographing, seek the assistance of your driver or guide in this matter to avoid photographing restricted areas.