3 Days Maasai Mara Camping Safari
On this 3 day Maasai Mara camping safari you are collected from your hotel in Nairobi or Airport in the morning time and driven to Maasai Mara along the floor of the Rift Valley in time for lunch.
There are game drives from the first afternoon to the last morning and on each one, we go in search of the Big 5 and all the other amazing wildlife which is founding abundance in the Mara.
It is in the Mara that perhaps the most spectacular event of the natural world takes place. This is the annual migration of millions of wildebeest and zebra from the Serengeti (Tanzania) in search of water and pasture. Following on their heels are the predators of the savanna- lion, cheetah, wild dog, jackal, hyena and vultures.
With great fun and meals offered at the campsite, you are guaranteed an amazing experience.
For an additional cost, you can take part in an early morning Hot Air Balloon ride on the second day.
Your experience ends with being dropped back to Nairobi airport or hotel.
- A minimum of 4 Game Drive Safaris
- Pick-Up and Drop-Off from Nairobi
- Accommodation and meals stated in itinerary
- The option of an early morning Hot Air Balloon Ride
- Professional guides and rangers
- Transport on custom made 8 seater tour van ideal for game viewing
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 3 days
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceNairobi Airport or Nairobi city centre
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- A minimum of 4 Game Drive Safaris
- Professional Guides and Rangers
- Meals as stated in each days Itinerary
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari - Accommodation in double/Triple room
- Transport on custom made 8 seater tour van ideal for game viewing and photography
- Any Boat Rides
- A Tour to Maasai Village
- Hot Air Ballon Ride
- Items of a personal nature
- International flights
- Hotel accommodations in Nairobi before and after the safari
Depart from Nairobi Airport /hotel in the morning and drive along the floor of the Rift Valley to Maasai Mara arriving at the camp in the afternoon in time for lunch. Afternoon game drives followed by dinner and overnight at our fully equipped, modern campsite.
Full day spent exploring the park in search of the big 5. Morning and afternoon game drives are offered. Optional hot air balloon safari can be arranged at an extra cost of US$ 450 per person. Dinner and overnight stay at the camp.
The Mara offers wildlife in such variety and abundance that it is difficult to believe: over 450 species of animals have been recorded here. You will easily see lions, rhinos, hippos, crocodiles, giraffe, wildebeests, zebras, buffalo, warthogs, hyenas, jackals, wild dogs, buffalo, leopard, many kinds of antelopes and elephant. It is in the Mara that perhaps the most spectacular event of the natural world takes place. This is the annual migration of millions of wildebeest and zebra from the Serengeti (Tanzania) in search of water and pasture. Following on their heels are the predators of the savanna- lion, cheetah, wild dog, jackal, hyena and vultures
Morning game drives then proceed to Nairobi to arrive by 1600 hrs where the safari ends. You are dropped at the Airport or Hotel.
- Long sleeve tops and long trousers are advisable for safaris
- Sunglasses and binoculars are recommended
- Bring the appropriate clothing for the time of year, taking into account it may get chilly at night in camps
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.