3 Day Maasai Mara Budget Safari
Outstanding in every-way, Masai Mara is the most well-known game park in Kenya. No stay in Kenya is complete without a visit to the spectacular park! The Maasai Mara is home to the famous Maasai People. Maasai Mara National Reserve is also legendary for its great variety of big game and wild cats.
This safari package is designed to give you a taste of the Maasai Mara, and will probably leave you longing for more! We have handpicked some of the best hotels, and we offer the best deals and game drives for your safari. Apart from spotting wildlife on game drives, for an additional cost, you can also add several extra activities such as a hot air balloon flight, nature walks and a relaxing massage.
Or, take the chance to meet the most prolific tribe in East Africa during a visit to a traditional Maasai village.
- See a game viewing on the Maasai reserve
- Have lunch with views of Hippo and Crocodile
- Track game at the Savannah Grassland Reserve
- Add extra activities to your trip such as a hot air balloon flight or meeting the locals at a Maasai village
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 3 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceWe will pick you from the hotel/airport.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
- All game drives
- All park entrance fees
- Professional guide/driver
- All meals
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Pick up from the airport
- Transport in safari van with hatch roof
- Maasai Village
- Balloon safari
- Alcoholic & soft drinks
- Personal insurance
You will be picked up from your hotel at 7:30 am.
Drive west to Maasai Mara Game Reserve with lunch en route, arriving in time for an evening game drive. Dinner and overnight accommodations will be at the camp with hot showers and flushing toilets.
After breakfast, we will proceed on a full day of game viewing within the reserve. The landscape here is scenic savannah grassland on rolling hills.
The reserve is the best park for game in Kenya as it has an extensive road and track network which allows for close range viewing and photography.
Break for your picnic lunch at the hippo pool, looking out for hippos and crocodile. Dinner and overnight accommodation at the camp.
Early breakfast will be followed by a day of tracking game with your guide in this park of savannah grassland. The driver will drop you at the camp for breakfast.
Afterwards, you will depart to Nairobi with lunch en route. Arrive in the evening to be dropped off at the airport to connect flight back home.
- You should be flexible while in a group joining safari
- Peolple in the safari vans are from different age groups and different races of the country if you are in a group joining safari
- You should dress warmly due to weather changes
- we will provide you with 2 litre bottle of water per day per person
- During the high season you might share accommodations if you opt for a budget camp