3 Day Amboseli National Park Safari
Amboseli stands at the foothill of the snow-capped of Mt Kilimanjaro, an amazing park where you will encounter large herds of elephants, amazing birdlife and outstanding sceneries and views.
Nature lovers will explore five different habitats here ranging from the dried-up bed of Lake Amboseli, wetlands with Sulphur Springs, the Savannah and woodlands.
You can also engage in a cultural interaction with the authentic tribe in Kenya known as Maasai and their way of life. A trip to Amboseli will not only leave you with awesome memories but a real-time adventure.
- Bird watching - Amazing birdlife
- Amazing Wildlife
- Scenic Amboseli
- Views of Mt Kilimanjaro
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Meals as stipulated in the itinerary
- vehicle and driver entry fees.
- Comprehensive Game drives
- Park Entry Fees
- An English speaking Tour Guide
- 1 Litre of Bottled mineral water per day.
- Accommodation in a mid- luxury lodge
- Transport in 4*4 safari Van with a pop-up roof for game viewing
- Anything Not Mentioned in the Itinerary
- Personalized items
- Tips Gratuities and Souvenirs
- Visit to a Maasai Village
- Soft and Alcoholics drinks
- Travel Insurance, Visa and International airfares
I will pick you Pick up from your Nairobi area hotel/residence or Nairobi airport.
Depart for the Amboseli National Park via the Nairobi - Mombasa road. The morning drive is via typical African savanna country dotted with local homesteads and colourful amazing culture, we will arrive in time for lunch. After, depart for an afternoon game drive to enjoy an evening sunrise in the wild.
At the end of the drive, we will return to our camp where we will have dinner and spend the night.
After breakfast, we will proceed for a morning to mid-morning game drive in Amboseli with amazing views of Mount Kilimanjaro (if weather permits), Great herds of elephants, beautiful viewpoint, amazing lake Amboseli, and an array of other amazing animals.
We will have our Lunch as we enjoy an amazing view of Lake Amboseli and animals feeding on the swampy greener areas.
We will later proceed back to the lodge for dinner and overnight stay.
We will have a Pre-Breakfast morning game drive in Amboseli in search of the Big Game and other Animals.
We will later on the return back to the lodge for a full breakfast, check out and depart for Nairobi. Lunch will be en-route to Nairobi.
We can drop you off at the hotel of your pre-booked Nairobi hotel.
- The days can be very hot and we would like for all travelers to protect themselves from the hot african sun. Please bring with you sunscreen and a hat for during the day.
- As the nights in Africa are colder then during the day, we recommend you bring jackets/cardigans for on an evening and light comfortable clothing for during the day.