1 Days trip Amboseli Kenya budget safari tour package
Pick up from Nairobi Hotel or Airport and drive to Amboseli national park - catch the African sunrise as we progress towards Amboseli.
The morning drive is via African savanna country dotted with local homesteads and colourful Masai herdsmen grazing their cattle. There shall be a brief breakfast stop on the way.
On arrival at the Amboseli, proceed for a game viewing drive in search of Elephant, Giraffe, Zebra, Lion, Cheetah, Warthog, Ostrich and more.
The Mount Kilimanjaro dominates the skyline and surrounding country. It is the tallest mountain in Africa and the highest free-standing mountain in the world. While Mount Kilimanjaro remains in the background we shall marvel at the wildlife and scenery found in this park.
Enjoy buffet lunch at one safari lodges in the middle of Amboseli park.
- Amboseli Park (at 392 sq km) is the second most popular park in Kenya after Maasai Mara, mainly due to the spectacular backdrop of Mt. Kilimanjaro on the southern boundary.
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePick up from your Nairobi Hotel/Airport.
- Disability Serviceswheelchair freindly
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Transport by safari van
- Park fees
- Drinks and tips
- Please wear hats, sunglasses and closed shoes.