Jomblang Cave - Pindul Cave and Oyo River Tubing Tours Yogyakarta
Jomblang cave is a 40 meters deep single shaft with a diameter of 50 meters formed by dissolution and collapse of 15, 2 million years old, limestones. This occurred after the limestone was uplifted from the sea floor about 1,8 million years ago.
At the bottom of the collapse is a sinkhole connected with a horizontal passage that ends at Grubug cave.
Grubug cave is a single shaft of about 90 meters and is the deepest vertical cave in Java island. The phenomenon of Grubug underground river and upward view from the bottom is very amazing.
Pindul Cave is a cave formed by karst with underground river located continuing 7 kilometres south of the city centre Wonosari, Gunung Kidul.
Wading throughout a river using canoe/kayak is something common, yet if the stream is located inside a cave, of course, it will be a satisfying yet difficult encounter.
Pindul is a cave that becomes part of the team of seven caves with underground river streaming within. It lies in a village called Bejiharjo, Karangmojo.
For 45 to 60 minutes trip, site visitors will certainly be welcomed to accompany the river in the darkness of the bowels of the planet with 300 meters size using lifebelt.
This is a task integrating physical body rafting and also caving, later called cave tubes.
- Adventure in Jomblang Cave
- Visit the deepest vertical cave in Java island, Grubug Cave
- Explore Pindul Cave
- Experience Cave and River Tubing
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 5 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Bring water resistant Bag
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceFrom Your Hotel
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- English Speaking Driver
- Ticket Oyyo River Tubing
- Ticket Pindul Cave
- Ticket Jomblang Cave
- Local Guide in The spot
- Transport base
- Gratuities / Tips
- Meals and drinks
- Bring waterproof bag
- If you have waterproof footwear, you should being these with you
- Wear comfortable clothing and footwear
- Bring a towel
- It is advisable to have a change of clothes with you