Borobudur Sunrise Private Tour from Yogyakarta
Wake up early this morning to reach Borobudur for the sunrise leaving your hotel around 3:30 am (around 1-hour drive from Yogyakarta).
This is the most mystical time to see the temple- the sun rises over the structure in the tranquil morning air. Explore this massive Buddhist Temple- the largest in the world- and discover the incredible history behind its construction.
Comprised of thousands of volcanic and river stone blocks, the temple was assembled entirely by human labour and took more than 75 years to complete. These days, the UNESCO Heritage site is still visible in its full glory- with magnificent carvings and an unusual, yet surprisingly beautiful bulk structure.
Coffee/tea and a light snack will be provided in a local restaurant. Continue to a nearby Buddhist temple, Pawon and Mendut, afterwards transfer back to your hotel in Jogjakarta.
- Visit Pawon and Mendut
- Explore this massive Buddhist Temple- the largest in the world
- Wake up early this morning to reach Borobudur for the sunrise
- Free pick up and drop off from select hotels in Yogyakarta City
- Private air-conditioned vehicle
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 6 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from hotels in Yogyakarta City.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Coffee/tea and a light snack
- ll entrance fees or donation during the visit
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- Full conditioned vehicle in private basis
- Other services not clearly indicated above
- drinks, and other items
- personal expenses
- Meals and services than mentioned above