Hiking to Mt. Merapi Slopes from Yogyakarta
Feeling adventurous? Hiking the world famous volcano Mt. Merapi surely is a great choice. There will be a guide for this soft hike, and later on you will be able served the signature local cuisine at Kaliadem Village. Looking for a bit of adventure during your stay in Yogyakarta?
This is the right tour for you! This full day tour will bring you to the feet of the world famous volcano called Mount Merapi. As you depart around 7 am, you will already feel the excitement and freshness of the air on your way to the location. As you approach the site, you will meet the guide who will explain you the details for this soft hike in the mountain.
The landscape will amaze you from the second you cast your sights to the structure. The lunch that will be served is an excellent typical and local cuisine at Kaliadem village. After lunch, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Yogyakarta in your air-con van.
- The lunch that will be served is an excellent typical and local cuisine at Kaliadem village
- This full day tour will bring you to the feet of the world famous volcano called Mount Merapi
- Hiking the world famous volcano Mt. Merapi surely is a great choice
- Free pick up and drop off from select hotels in Yogyakarta City
- Private air-conditioned vehicle
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 7 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from hotels in Yogyakarta City.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Lunch in local restaurant
- All entrance fees or donation during the visit
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- Fully air-conditioned vehicle in private basis
- Gratuities, personal expenses, drinks, and other items
- Meals and services than mentioned above
- Other services not clearly indicated above
- We recommend you wear appropriate clothing/footwear for the activities taking place on this tour.