Borobudur Sunrise 5 Hour Private Tour from Yogyakarta
Borobudur is best seen at dawn when the air is fresh and full of birdsong. As the mist begins to lift, the sun scales the surrounding volcanoes and terraced fields. It highlights the stone reliefs and the many faces of Buddha.
Glimpsing Borobudur for the first time is often a deeply felt emotional experience. This tour offers a different experience where participants were given a special pass to enter the monument early in the morning at approximately 04.30 am before public visitors.
Visitors have to walk from the hotel to Borobudur with a pre-dawn stroll through the dewy grass of a lush tropical garden.
A panoramic scenery and a very beautiful morning at Borobudur especially those moments when the sun would appears on the horizon. A truly enlightening experience!
There is also a short visit to see Pawon + Mendut Temple.
- Free Souvenir Batik scarf
- By Good Private Car ( AC )
- Pick up from your Hotel and Return back to your Hotel
- Transport Based and all Entrance Fee
- Explore the stunning Borobudur Temple at sunrise
- Panoramic scenery
- Visit to Pawon and Mendut Temple
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 6 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceFrom Your Hotel
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Pick up and Drop off in Private Car
- English Speaking Driver
- Entrance Fee
- Cold mineral water
- Parking/Retribution and Tax
- Breakfast in manohara
- Meals and drinks not stated in Inclusions
- Tour Guide
- Accommodation / Hotel
- Gratuities / Tips
Pick you up from your hotel at 03:30am and head to Borobudur, 1 hour drive by Car/Mini Bus.
Arrive at Mahohara for Reservation the Entrance Fee. Then going directly to the Monument to explore for +- 2 hours until after sunrise.
Explore the relief and the corridor way of Monument, back to Mahohara Hotel for Breakfast
Relax for 30 minutes and then go to the Pawon + Mendut temple for 20 minutes
After that, back to your Hotel ( Tour Finish )
- Available for all ages
- Comfortable footwear is recommended
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1