Sunset Desert Safari Trip By Quad Bike from Marsa Alam
You will be picked up from your hotel in Marsa Alam and taken to the quad bike station for a test drive.
We will then take an exciting 35 km drive to a Bedouin village where you will have a tour and learn about local life and traditions. This is the perfect opportunity to try a traditional water pipe shisha.
You will also be able to take a camel ride before enjoying an amazing sunset along with a barbeque dinner.
The evening entertainment will be an oriental show along with traditional folklore songs.
After this amazing visit, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Marsa Alam.
(Quad bike for every person).
- Exciting quad bike experience
- Experience the thrill of riding on a camel
- Explore the Marsa Alam desert
- View the amazing sunset with a delicious barbeque dinner
- Learn about local life in a Bedouin village
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 1 days
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from any point in Marsa Alam
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pick up from hotel & back
- Test drive before the tour starts
- Professional quad bike Guide for your assistance
- Quad-bike ticket and fees
- Panorama view and sunset attendance
- Desert Guide
- Camel ride in the desert
- Bedouin village tour and Bedouin Tea
- Barbeque Dinner with mineral water and soft drinks
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Please include your hotel/accommodation name and address when making your booking. Your pick up time will be disclosed upon confirmation of your booking.
- We recommend all customers to wear suitable footwear for walking and to always bring sunscreen and sunglasses. We also suggest wearing light clothing because of the high degree of heat in the summer months.
- Our fleet of vehicles includes limousines, HIACE & minivans all with A/C. Depending on your choice or the number of people travelling will depend on the vehicle.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1