Day Trip Snorkeling At Port Ghalib Marina from Marsa Alam
Our Reflections representative will pick you up from your hotel in Marsa Alam to escort you to Port Ghalib Marina for your exciting trip on the Red Sea.
Once you have arrived you will board your boat for an enjoyable 30 mins sail to your first snorkelling stop at Marsa El Shone. Here you can see the most beautiful corals and many kinds of amazing coloured fish and sea life.
After Marsa El Shone you will sail to your second stop Marsa Mubarak.
This is one of the most amazing snorkelling and diving sites in Marsa Alam. Explore the protected bay of Marsa Mubarak which houses fantastic coral reefs. In these crystal clear waters, you can view an abundant variety of fauna and flora. Occasionally the Dugong also known as the Sea Cow visits to feed on the seagrasses, so you just might be lucky enough to see one!
Then we will break to enjoy some lunch on board before visiting a lagoon for snorkelling by the Zodiac Boat.
When you have finished this truly magical tour you will sail back to Port Ghalib Marina before being transferred back to your hotel in Marsa Alam.
- Experience a wonderful family friendly trip
- See the stunning coral reef
- Enjoy swimming in crystal clear waters
- Discover a wide variety of fauna and flora
- Explore Marsa Mubarak
- Snorkel among beautiful corals at Marsa El Shone
- Snorkel with an expert guide
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 1 days
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from any point in Marsa Alam.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick up services from hotel & return
- All transfers by a modern A/C vehicle
- Snorkeling trip by boat include stops for snorkel
- Snorkeling equipment
- Expert snorkeling Guide
- Speed boat
- Lunch meal
- Mineral water & soft drinks
- Personal expenses
- Alcoholic drinks
- Please include your hotel/accommodation name and address when making your booking. Your pick up time will be disclosed upon confirmation of your booking.
- We recommend all customers to wear suitable footwear and to always bring sunscreen and sunglasses. We also suggest wearing light clothing because of the high degree of heat in the summer months.
- Our fleet of vehicles includes limousines, HIACE & minivans all with A/C. Depending on your choice or the number of people travelling will depend on the vehicle.