Snorkeling Day Trip At Satayh Dolphin Reef
Our Reflections representative will pick you up from your hotel in Marsa Alam for an early morning start.
You will then be escorted to the Marina of Hamata to board your boat. After enjoying a welcome drink, get ready to sail to Satayh known as Dolphin Reef.
After approx two hours of sailing we will arrive at Satayh Reef. Here you will have the fantastic opportunity of seeing and playing with a group of beautiful dolphins whilst snorkelling in crystal clear waters. To add to this brilliant experience you will also explore and see fabulous different kinds of colourful fish and magical coral reefs.
Relax and enjoy a delicious lunch on board with snacks and drinks provided for you during the day.
After this unique visit, we will set sail back to the port before transferring you back to your hotel in Marsa Alam.
- Experience a wonderful family friendly trip
- Enjoy swimming in the crystal clear waters
- See and experience the stunning coral reef
- Snorkel among beautiful corals at Satayh Reef
- Swim and play with the dolphins
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 1 days
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from any point in Marsa Alam
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick up service from the hotel in Marsa Alam
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking Guide
- Snorkeling equipment
- Lunch meal
- Mineral water & soft drinks
- Speed boat
- Snorkeling trip by boat includes stops for snorkeling
- Personal expenses
- Alcoholic drinks
- Please include your hotel/accommodation name and address when making your booking. Your pick up time will be disclosed upon confirmation of your booking.
- We recommend all customers to wear suitable footwear and to always bring sunscreen and sunglasses. We also suggest wearing light clothing because of the high degree of heat in the summer months.
- Our fleet of vehicles includes limousines, HIACE & minivans all with A/C. Depending on your choice or the number of people travelling will depend on the vehicle.