Day Excursion to Edfu & Kom Ombo Temples from Marsa Alam
Our Reflections travel representative will pick you up from your hotel in Marsa Alam by A/C vehicle at approx. 05:00. Who will then accompany you for your tour to Edfu.
Once you have arrived in Edfu, you will be transferred to visit this majestic temple which is dedicated to Horus the God of the Sky and King of manship. According to Egyptian mythology, it was the place where the falcon headed god Horus revenged the murder of his father Osiris by killing Seth.
After your visit, we will break for lunch and then journey onto Kom Ombo which is about a 45 minute drive.
Now you have arrived in Kom Ombo you will be taken to see the beautiful Temple of Kom Ombo. This Temple stands on high ground which gives you a fantastic view of the River Nile.
This temple is different from other temples as it has a double entrance which is dedicated to Horus the Falcon headed God and Sobek the Crocodile headed God of the Nile, fertility and military.
After your visit enjoy a relaxing and comfortable drive back to your hotel in Marsa Alam.
- Perfect tour for all of the family
- Why not step back in time on our wonderful history tour
- All entrance fees included
- All our Egyptologist guides are qualified and fully licensed
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 1 days
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from any point in Marsa Alam.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pick up service from the hotel in Marsa Alam
- Private Egyptologist Guide
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch at local restaurant
- A bottle of water during your trip
- All Entrance Fees included
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Please include your hotel/accommodation name and address when making your booking. Your pick up time will be disclosed upon confirmation of your booking.
- We recommend all customers to wear suitable footwear for walking and to always bring sunscreen and sunglasses. We also suggest wearing light clothing because of the high degree of heat in the summer months.
- Our fleet of vehicles includes limousines, HIACE & minivans all with A/C. Depending on your choice or the number of people travelling will depend on the vehicle.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1