Two Day Tour to Abu Simbel and Aswan from Marsa Alam
We begin after breakfast at your hotel in Marsa Alam when our representative will pick you up to accompany you to Aswan for a fantastic tour to visit the superb Philae Temple which was built in honour of the Goddess Isis.
After your visit we will journey onto the impressive Unfinished Obelisk, then onto the famous High Dam.
We then break for lunch at a quality restaurant in Aswan. After enjoying your lunch there is an optional tour to enjoy a felucca ride to the Nubian Village where you can view the Nubian way of life or an evening at the spectacular Sound and Light Show.
The following morning, our representative will pick you up from your hotel in Aswan at about 3:00 AM by private A/C vehicle to enjoy a trip to visit the glorious Abu Simbel.
The two Temples of Abu Simbel with their unique style are considered to be the masterpieces of ancient Egypt. They reflect the glory and grandeur of the new Kingdom. Hidden behind the chambers statues, hieroglyphics adorned every wall.
The Temple of Ramsses II was dedicated to the four universal gods Ptah, Re-Her-Akhtey, Amun-Re and to Ramsses II himself.
The great Abu Simbel temple is also called The Sun Temple of Ramesses II. The Temple of Queen Nefertari is also called the Temple of Hathor who was the wife of the Sun God. So in a symbolic way the two Temples, that of Ramsses II and that of Nefertari, bring Ramesses II, Nefertari, Hathor and the Sun God together as one.
Once you have enjoyed your visit you will have lunch at a quality restaurant in Aswan before being transferred back to your hotel in Marsa Alam.
- Perfect tour for all of the family
- All entrance fees included
- Why not step back in time on our amazing history tour
- All our Egyptologist guides are qualified and fully licensed
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 2 days
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick you up from any different point in Marsa Alam.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pick up services from hotel & return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private Egyptologist Guide
- Accommodation for 1 Night in Aswan
- Lunch at quality Restaurant
- A bottle of water during your trip
- All Entrance Fees included
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Our fleet of vehicles includes limousines, HIACE & minivans all with A/C. Depending on your choice or the number of people travelling will depend on the vehicle.
- Please include your hotel/accommodation name and address when making your booking. Your pick up time will be disclosed upon confirmation of your booking.
- We recommend all customers to wear suitable footwear for walking and to always bring sunscreen and sunglasses. We also suggest wearing light clothing because of the high degree of heat in the summer months.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1