4 Days Nile Cruise from Hurghada
Take a four-day cruise on the beautiful River Nile from Hurghada to Aswan and onto Luxor.
Enjoy visiting the Pheala Temple Kom Ombo and Edfu before visiting beautiful Luxor and the Valley of the Kings Hatchepsuit Temple along with Karnak and Luxor Temples all while you relax onboard this brilliant Nile Cruise.
You will visit the famous High Dam, which controls all of Egypt’s water. The Dam has three years of Egypt’s water stored in it and is the largest rock filled Dam.
On your first day, you will also visit the unique Unfinished Obelisk which weighs 1,168 tons, and if it had of been finished, it would have weighed 1,200 tons. Many of the casing stones for the two pyramids at Giza came from this quarry in Aswan.
You will journey on to the beautiful Phelea Temple, which the ancient Egyptians built for the Goddess Isis who represents health, marriage and wisdom.
On your second day, you will sail to Kom Ombo. The Nile is not just life for Egypt but is also a source of goodness, and this is why most of the Temples in Egypt are built on the river.
Visit the wonderful Temple, which is shared by two Gods, Sobek and Horus. Sobek is also known as the Crocodile is the God of the Nile, the Army Military and fertility. Horus is the God of Sky and Kingship.
You will journey to Edfu to visit Horus Temple. The Temple of Edfu is an ancient Egyptian Temple which houses important scenes and inscriptions of the Sacred Drama which related to the conflict between Horus and Seth.
On your third day, you will visit the West Bank, home of the famous Valley of the Kings. Journey through the Valley of the Kings and explore the tombs of King Tutankhamun, Ramssess V1, King Tutmosis and Amenhotep II. There are also many kings buried in the Valley Explore the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, who was the first Pharaonic woman to rule Egypt.
Now onto the Colossi of Memnon facing the Nile. The Colossi are twin statues of Amenhotep III. A large earthquake reportedly shattered the northern colossus, after the quake, the lower half of the statue was reputed to Sing, always within 1 or 2 hours of sunrise.
On your final day, our Guide will accompany you to visit the magical Karnak Temples, the greatest example of worship in history and which was dedicated to the God Amun and his wife Mut. Karnak Temple was the place where the earliest International Peace Treaty was made. The Egyptian version of the Peace Treaty was preserved on a wall in the Temple of Amun at Karnak.
You will visit the majestic Luxor Temple which was built by Amunhotep III in the 18th Dynasty in the New Kingdom, and it was completed by Ramesses II during the 19th Dynasty. King Ramses II was the most famous king in the 19th Dynasty, and he ruled Egypt for about 67 years.
It was dedicated to the great god Amun-Ra, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu together representing the Theban triad. Enjoy visiting the Obelisk of Ramses II in front of the 1st Pylon.
- Hotel pick up and return
- Experience the beauty of Philae Temple
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Enjoy a Horse & Carriage ride to Edfu Temple
- Visit the magnificent Luxor & Karnak Temples
- Take some fabulous photos at the Colossi of Memnon
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Explore the tombs of King Tutankhamun, Ramssess V1, King Tutmosis and Amonhotep II
- See the unique Unfinished Obelisk
- Visit the famous High Dam
- Explore the Pheala Temple Kom Ombo and Edfu
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 4 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Our cars include limousine , HIACE & minivan all A/C
- Pick-up servicePick-up from anywhere in Hurghada
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Meet and Assist services by our Representatives
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation on board 5 * cruise on full board basis
- All Nile Cruise excursions as mentioned in the itinerary
- Private Egyptologist Guide
- All Entrance Fees included
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal expenses
Our Reflections representative will meet you at your hotel in Hurghada and take you in an A/C car to Aswan which is approximately a seven-hour drive.
Embarkation before lunch and afterwards your Egyptologist guide will accompany you to visit the famous High Dam which controls all of Egypt's water.
We will continue to the Unfinished Obelisk before continuing to the beautiful Phelea Temple.
Today we will sail to Kom Ombo and visit the Temple. Afterwards, we will sail to the Temple of Edfu, an ancient Egyptian Temple.
After breakfast on board, we will visit the West Bank home of the famous Valley of the Kings. Journey through the Valley of the Kings and explore the tombs of King Tutankhamun, Ramssess V1, King Tutmosis and Amenhotep II.
Next, we will visit the Colossi of Memnon facing the Nile.
After breakfast, your guide will take you to visit the magical Karnak Temples before continuing to visit the majestic Luxor Temple and a visit to the Obelisk of Ramses.
Transfer back to your hotel in Hurghada.
- Our cars include limousine , HIACE & minivan all A/C
- We recommend you wear sunglasses
- We recommend you always carry a bottle of water
- We recommend for you to wear suitable shoes
- Yes.. you can use the USD , Euro , English pound and Egyptian pound
- We recommend that you wear light clothing in the summer and warmer clothing in the winter