Day Trip to Aswan from Marsa Alam
After Breakfast at your Hotel in Marsa Alam, our representative will pick you up to accompany you to Aswan for a fantastic tour to visit the superb Philae Temple which was built in honour of the Goddess Isis.
After your visit we will journey onto the impressive Unfinished Obelisk, then onto the famous High Dam.
We will then break for lunch at a quality restaurant in Aswan.
After enjoying your lunch, take a magical Felucca ride on the beautiful Nile before taking a relaxing drive back to your Hotel in Marsa Alam.
- Perfect tour for all of the family
- All entrance fees are included
- Take a step back in time on our wonderful history tour
- All our Egyptologist guides are qualified and fully licensed
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 1 days
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from any point in Marsa Alam.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Private Egyptologist Guide
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch at quality Restaurant
- A bottle of water during your trip
- All Entrance Fees included
- Personal expenses
- Please include your hotel/accommodation name and address when making your booking. Your pick up time will be disclosed upon confirmation of your booking.
- We recommend all customers to wear suitable footwear for walking and to always bring sunscreen and sunglasses. We also suggest wearing light clothing because of the high degree of heat in the summer months.
- Our fleet of vehicles includes limousines, HIACE & minivans all with A/C. Depending on your choice or the number of people travelling will depend on the vehicle.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1