Private Guided Tour to High Dam, The Obelisk & Philae Temple by Motor Boat From Aswan
Enjoy convenient hotel pickup from your hotel in Aswan, then set off on your journey with your professional guide who will enlighten you with interesting facts throughout your tour.
Upon arrival at the majestic Temple of Philae, dedicated to the goddess Isis, roam around to experience this classical and sacred site to the core. Continue to the Unfinished Obelisk in the granite quarries of Aswan, where much of the red granite used for ancient temples and colossi came from.
The Unfinished Obelisk still lies where it was carved when a crack was discovered. proceed to the High Dam of Aswan, an engineering miracle when it was built in the 1960s.
From the top of the High Dam, you can gaze across Lake Nasser to the Kalabsha temple in the south and the huge power station to the north. Later you will get a comfortable transfer back to your hotel or Nile Cruise in Aswan.
- Marvel at the River Nile from a motor boat
- View the High Dam of Aswan – a miracle of engineering
- Enjoy a visit to the magnificent Unfinished Obelisk
- Visit the Philae Temple, built in honor of the goddess Isis
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Arabic, Spanish
- Duration: 4 to 5 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish, French, Arabic, Spanish
- Pick-up servicePick up will be at your accommodation in Aswan. Please provide your hotel/apartment details for pick up when making a booking.
- Easy Cancellation100% Cancellation fee for customers to cancel 30 days prior to the tour and 50% cancellation fee 31-45 days prior to the tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 6 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Service , Taxes , Fuel Surcharge , Parking and Landing Fees
- Bottle of water for each participant
- Nile tour by motor boat to visit Phiale temple
- Qualified tour guide ( Choose your own language )
- Transport by air-conditioned modern vehicle
- All transfers and pick ups from/ to your hotel
- Tipping ( Not obligatory )
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sightseeing
- Lunch is available with different options for extra small cost
- The Egyptian government accepts only Egyptian pounds for all entrance fees around Egypt
- Student card (it gives 50% discount from adult rate for all the Entrance fees in Egypt)
- Please bring: Sunglasses , a hat or head scarf and wear light clothes Your Camera
- The start and end times for this tour can be flexible to suit your needs
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1