Private Nubian Village Tour by Motorboat
Our Reflections qualified Egyptologist guide will pick you up from your hotel or Nile cruise in Aswan by A/C vehicle.
Sail on the Nile by a Felucca or motorboat to the Nubian Village that is located on the West Bank of the river in Aswan. Your journey is opposite Soheil Island, and near the Aswan Dam passing around the First Cataract of Aswan.
The Egyptians refer to Nubia as the Land of the Bow, as the Nubians were known to be expert Archers.
This fabulous tour to the Nubian Village will let you meet and socialise with a Nubian family, and learn about their simple lifestyle culture and traditions.
After your visit, you will be driven back in comfort to your hotel or Nile cruise in Aswan.
- Hotel pick up and return
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- All entrance fees included
- All our Egyptologist guides are qualified and fully licensed
- All our clients are insured
- See how the locals live
- Explore a Nubian Village
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 2 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick-up and drop-off from any point in Aswan or your Nile Cruise ship
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick up service from your hotel or Nile Cruise in Aswan and return
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- A bottle of water during your trip
- All service charges & taxes
- All Entrance Fees included
- Any optional tours
- Personal expenses
- Our fleet of vehicles includes limousines, HIACE & minivans all with a/c. Depending on your choice or the number of people travelling will depend on the vehicle.
- We recommend all customers to wear suitable footwear for walking and to always bring sunscreen and sunglasses. We also suggest wearing light clothing because of the high degree of heat in the summer months.
- Please include your hotel/accommodation name and address when making your booking. You pick up time will be disclosed upon confirmation of your booking.