Private Full Day Excursion: To Aswan From Luxor
Your private guide will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor by A / C vehicle to explore the sights in Aswan.
On the way to Aswan, we will visit Edfu Temple The temple was dedicated to the falcon god "Horus". The reliefs that cover the walls, columns, and doorways of the temple constitute an extremely important source of information about ancient Egyptian religious and political thought.
Then you will visit the Temple of Isis at Philea which its construction started during the reign of Ptolemy II and completed by the Roman emperors. And it was dedicated to goddess Isis which was considered the mother of god and she is the mother god Horus and the consort of God Osiris.
Time to break for Lunch. After enjoying your lunch we will take a visit to the amazing High Dam which is one of the most important achievements of the last century in Egypt.
It Contains 18 times the material used in the great pyramid of Cheops and It provides Egypt with the water and electricity and secures the country from the destructive inundation of the Nile River.
When you have finished your tours you will be transferred back to your Hotel in Luxor.
- Family friendly
- All our Egyptologist Guides are Qualified and Fully Licensed
- Feel stress free in the knowledge we are a Professional Registered Company
- View the inscriptions on the walls of Edfu Temple relaying scenes of the Sacred Drama
- Experience the beauty of Philea Temple
- Visit the famous High Dam
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 12 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel/accommodation/Cruiseship or any other location within Luxor.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- All transfers by a modern A/C vehicle
- Lunch at quality Restaurant
- A bottle of water during your trip
- Egyptologist Guide during your Tours
- Motor boat To Philea Temple
- All service charges & taxes
- All Entrance Fees included
- Any optional tours
- Personal expenses
- Our fleet of vehicles includes limousines, HIACE & minivans all with A/C. Depending on your choice or the number of people travelling will depend on the vehicle.
- We recommend all customers to wear suitable footwear for walking and to always bring sunscreen and sunglasses. We also suggest wearing light clothing because of the high degree of heat in the summer months.
- Please include your hotel/accommodation name and address when making your booking. You pick up time will be disclosed upon confirmation of your booking.