Private Day Tour: to Abu Simbel from Aswan by road
Our qualified Egyptologist Guide will pick you up from your hotel/ Nile Cruise in Aswan by private A/C vehicle to enjoy a trip to Abu Simbel. The two Temples of Abu Simbel with their unique style are considered to be the masterpieces of ancient Egypt.
They reflect the glory and grandeur of the new Kingdom. The Egyptian government and UNESCO decided to co-operate in order to save these temples from the floods which would flood over 28 monuments. Hidden behind the chambers statues and hieroglyphics adorn every wall.
The Temple of Ramsses II was dedicated to the four universal gods Ptah, Re-Her-Akhtey, Amun-Re and to Ramsses II himself. The great Abu Simbel temple is also called The Sun Temple of Ramesses II.
The Temple of Queen Nefertari is also Called Temple of Hathor who was the wife of the Sun God so in a symbolic way the two Temples, that of Ramsses II and that of Nefertari, bring Ramesses II Nefertari Hathor and the Sun God together as one.
After you have enjoyed this fabulous trip be transferred back to your Hotel/Nile Cruise in Aswan.
- Hotel pick up and return
- Private Egyptologist guide
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All our Egyptologist guides are qualified and fully licensed
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 7 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel/accommodation/cruise ship or any other location within Aswan.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick up service from your hotel or Nile Cruise in Aswan and return
- All transfers by a modern A/C vehicle
- A bottle of water during your trip
- Private Egyptologist Guide
- All service charges & taxes
- Entry/Admission to Abu Simbel Temple
- Any optional tours
- Personal expenses
- Our fleet of vehicles includes limousines, HIACE & minivans all with a/c. Depending on your choice or the number of people travelling will depend on the vehicle.
- We recommend all customers to wear suitable footwear for walking and to always bring sunscreen and sunglasses. We also suggest wearing light clothing because of the high degree of heat in the summer months.
- Please include your hotel/accommodation name and address when making your booking. You pick up time will be disclosed upon confirmation of your booking.