Felucca Trip in Aswan
Our qualified Egyptologist guide will pick you up from your hotel /Nile cruise in Aswan to start your journey by Felucca.
You will sail around Elephantine Island on the beautiful Nile which has a water level to show if it is high or low. This was built by the Pharaonic people.
As you sail along you will see Agha Khan Mausoleum which is situated on top of a hill.
On the West Bank the hillside is marked with the Tombs of the Nobles, which your guide will briefly explain the history, as you sail along.
Then visit the serene Botanical Gardens which include some rare and exotic plants from all over the world.
It is an ideal place to sit and enjoy some peace and tranquillity.
After your visit, enjoy your return journey back to your Hotel / Nile Cruise in Aswan.
- Family friendly
- Excellent value for money
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Visit the serene Botanical Gardens
- See Agha Khan Mausoleum
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 1 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick-up and drop-off from any point in Aswan
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick up service from your hotel or Nile Cruise in Aswan and return
- Egyptologist Guide during your Tour
- Boat fees and entrance fees
- A bottle of water during your trip
- Felucca ride for about 01 hour
- Any optional tours
- Personal expenses
- We recommend you wear sunglasses
- We recommend you always carry a bottle of water
- We recommend you to wear light clothing because of high degree in summer time
- We recommend you to take a jacket in winter time
- Yes.. you can use the USD , Euro , English pound and Egyptian pound